What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

(TAR) Carl RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

durrrr

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):(TAR) Carl

Time & Date this happened: 10:20 2015.06.08

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: I was at car shop , heard some shots behind church area, so i went behind hospital check whats going on, until this guy run around corner and shoot me(whitout a single RP or anything pure RDM), when i wasnt pointing any gun or something i was just staying and watching.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3B) RDM [SIZE=medium]6C) Weapons must be holstered inside green and blue zones at all times.[/SIZE] [SIZE=medium] 6A) You are unable to kill anyone in a green zone (Punishment is a ban)[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes i was talking to him on team speak ,  they had shooting whit some other guys , so he tought i was the right person who he was shooting whit behind church somewhere in that area, all i told him , did you saw me carrying guns in my hand ? did you felt trhethen when you killed me ? he told there was ghillie suited guy who they were shooting whit so he killed me(so it means if im in any gun fight im allowed to shoot everyone who wears rebal gear whitout any RP(by hes words. :D ) , i had ghillie suit , holstered rook , and mxm black in my back pack , i asked him  compensation of my loss but he refused to pay and told me to post this on forums.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
as you can see in video i was just standing, sorry that video wasnt too long cause i started record when he just randomly start shoot me , i didnt expect to get shot when i saw him .
as you can see in video and when i zoom map hes actualy in green zone.
when he declined in team speak that he was outside

74D0437AD0450C34599AFCBBD1AF8547699D2716

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back