What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

(UV) Ole - Combat Logging.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elakin

Back from the dead
Unlinked
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): (UV) Ole

Time & Date this happened: 09/06/2015 - Sometime in the afternoon, between 4-6 ish.

Which Server did this happen on: 1

Description of what happened: Restrained after being caught at the weed processor and said something along the lines of 'I've gotta go now' and logged off.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 2E)[SIZE=medium] Logging/Combat logging at any point where you are in RP is exploiting. Some examples of this: during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting medic, logging to save gear, logging while ziptied (Punishment is a permanent ban without appeal*)[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He wasnt online, but I've spoken to their gang leader (EViLPiNKPiGZ - Please, on my behalf forums mods - allow him to post - @FriendlyFireGuy, @Khandamir @Edgar Ville), and he said it was DEFINITELY not the (UV) Ole in their gang, and believe it is actually someone impersonating him, however obviously this is my first contact with UV so I cannot confirm this, it will need to be checked.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)
Restrained by myself:- http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/35248189108503593/9776122E74CCBCCA600C044265A019BF0075AF4E/
Combat Logged - http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/35248189108502380/B7BEE03731D4DC40FCCE787F0F4EBE0145DEB75C/

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got reason to believe that this guy isn't the Ole from our gang, as the Ole from our gang hasn't been online on Steam, and the last time the server records him as being online was at 5:00pm yesterday. He was on our TS channel at around 2:30pm, and Myles was in server 1, and is pretty sure that Ole wasn't online on the server. This could possible be somebody that has changed their name to try and get Ole into trouble. I'll speak to Ole when I can, and ask him if if he was online, and let you know as soon as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back