What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

ATN SNIP3R

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.Rice

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [ATN] SNIP3R

Time & Date this happened: 20/06/2015  Between the times of 13:00 and 14:30

Which Server did this happen on: 2nd

Description of what happened:

1st incident: Occurred when me and my friend noticed the player travelling up and down the street in a red hatchback in Agios. We didn't make contact with him. When we got into my friends truck, ATN SNiP3R got out of his car and started firing at us. My friend mistook it for RDM but of course neither of us were hit, but he did not however make an attempt speak to us at all.

2nd incident: While selling drugs at the dealer, me and my friend took turns to do so. ATN SNiP3R entered and told my friend to put his hands up while he told him the same. ATN SNiP3R opened fire and killed Home (My friend). ATN SNiP3R then left the drug dealer and then we had the confrontation. Before I could tell him to do anything he already started firing. He killed me and other players in the server.

I have now realized that I had recorded a part of the situation in which ATN SNiP3R RDM'd Home in a Green Zone and attempted to do the same to me. For this reason, I have updated my poll and video to include the information. This is the 3rd incident...

3rd incident: As I was killed out of role play, I headed back to retrieve my device truck which I used to transport the drugs to the drug dealership. As I did so, Home accompanied me but decided to see if he would be able to pick up items such as the dropped weed or cash on both of our characters. He then ran back to the NHS Building (Green Zone) to join me in my truck so we could leave. As he did so, ATN SNiP3R saw and killed Home, then attempted to do the same to me as I left the scene.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM, killing in green zone

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: He disconnected shortly after he was killed by an officer whom I think was named SPC Theodore.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here 

Original footage of RDM:

https://vimeo.com/131290769

Updated footage including the Green zone killing that I have found:

https://vimeo.com/131338358

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
I told ur friend that puts his hand on his head but he escaped and then killed him

And you came and opened fire with a gun and I killed you!

If you own a video I see him make me

yes everything is showing in video and very clear that was not RDM he was telling to your friend hands  up and he run !!!

and then u came to him and shoot on him .. so what do you need him to reply > for sure he will shot you

"1st incident: Occurred when me and my friend noticed the player travelling up and down the street in a red hatchback in Agios. We didn't make contact with him. When we got into my friends truck, SNIP3R got out of his car and started firing at us. My friend mistook it for RDM but of course neither of us were hit, but he did not however make an attempt speak to us at all."

================================================================================================

i ask my gang member [ATN] SNIP3R  and he told me he was in street and they  pulled up the gun in his face before they got the truck from garage .. and then he was trying to stop the truck

"2nd incident: While selling drugs at the dealer, me and my friend took turns to do so. SNIP3R entered and told my friend to put his hands up while he told him the same. SNIP3R opened fire and killed Home (My friend). SNIP3R then left the drug dealer and then we had the confrontation. Before I could tell him to do anything he already started firing. He killed me and other players in the server."

I THINK THE ADMIN need to see the video it was very clear that he shoot him first and u can listen to my member in gang he was told him 2-3 times to put his hands up and he refuse his order and run then he shoot him

and then the reporter came to the place and start shooting [ATN] SNIP3R .. and he reply the shoot and killed him

so where's the RDM here ? i think the reporter who make RDm not [ATN] SNIP3R 

why he didn't tell [ATN] SNIP3R  to hands up or anything .. he just shooting him without any warning 

Best Regards

Gang Leader

[ATN] Helmi

Helmi Look at my health as I started shooting in the game, it was immediately dropped down to 36% health before any shot from me was fired. I only shot after ATN SNiP3R shot in return. Also, as soon I was shot, I started talking to the player, meaning I couldn't even initialize roleplay with ATN SNiP3R before he opened fire upon me killing me in the process. So yeah, your friend didn't even attempt to communicate with me when he saw me. The rule for RDM being: 

3B) RDM - Random Death Match Definition:

Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban)

It says right there, 'shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play'. Which is what ATN SNiP3R did do.

In the first situation however, we ran up to ATN SNiP3R to ask him why he was going up and down the street. He then drove away in a hurry afterwards. He then returned and opened fire upon us both. That of course was not RDM but we were unaware of his intentions so we drove off anyway.

- J.Rice

Look at my health as I started shooting in the game, it was immediately dropped down to 36% health before any shot from me was fired. I only shot after Snip3r shot in return. In the first situation we ran up to Snip3r to ask him why he was going up and down the street. He then drove away in a hurry afterwards. He then returned and opened fire upon us both. That of course was not RDM but we were unaware of his intentions so we drove off anyway.
i saw the video 5 times now and i found that u start fire on him .. so i think you who must see the video again and u will see that u was started the fire from your pistol and then he reply in same time u fire him

Hello guys, 

My in-game name is Home and I am the friend that J.Rice is talking about.

The first part of the video that my friend recorded shows us leaving Agios in a truck just as ATN SNiP3R got a gun out and started firing upon us for no apparent reason whatsoever with no dialogue or form of contact in regards to shooting us. We still do not understand the motive behind the shooting and we may only assume that that instance was only RDM. However, it was not much of a big deal as neither one of us was hurt.

In the second part, me and J.Rice try to sell drugs to the drug dealer and take turns in running to sell the drugs. As it was my turn, I ran to the church and inside was an unarmed man - The identity of him I do not know. I told him in direct chat to put up his hands or get shot as I was getting my gun out. Just as I got my gun out, I was shot by ATN SNiP3R  from outside the church as I did not see anyone else in the church. I did not hear him to tell me to put my hands up, nor did I hear him saying that he was going to shoot me. I can only assume that the motive behind this attack was again, RDM. As I was dead from this point on, I do not know exactly what happened but can assume that the guy running unarmed in the video is the person inside the church that I was trying to rob. After this, ATN SNiP3R probably ran to the other street, where the video evidently shows him shooting J.Rice.

There were also many other people in the server at this time who witnessed RDMs from ATN SNiP3R such as: Ozzey who can support our argument and give his statement.

As a result of this incident, I request 50k from ATN SNiP3R himself in order to compensate costs for my gear, weapon, ammunition, and the money that I dropped. However more importantly, I would like to ask the admins if a player like this is actually a person we want in the server we all love to play on.

I would like to thank all of the Admins and moderators who are sorting this case out and have taken time to read my statement. 

Regards,

Home.

i saw the video 5 times now and i found that u start fire on him .. so i think you who must see the video again and u will see that u was started the fire from your pistol and then he reply in same time u fire him
Helmi, why is there smoke coming from his gun before I start shooting then man, slow it down, zoom in, spam pause the video, do whatever and you'll be able to see it from his rifle. I will post images after zoom in a moment as they won't allow me to put all four in at once as it exceeds image space...

- J.Rice

i think everything is very clear in video and the RDM from your guys not from my gang member and lets wait the admin reply

Hello guys, 

My in-game name is Home and I am the friend that J.Rice is talking about.

The first part of the video that my friend recorded shows us leaving Agios in a truck just as ATN SNiP3R got a gun out and started firing upon us for no apparent reason whatsoever with no dialogue or form of contact in regards to shooting us. We still do not understand the motive behind the shooting and we may only assume that that instance was only RDM. However, it was not much of a big deal as neither one of us was hurt.

In the second part, me and J.Rice try to sell drugs to the drug dealer and take turns in running to sell the drugs. As it was my turn, I ran to the church and inside was an unarmed man - The identity of him I do not know. I told him in direct chat to put up his hands or get shot as I was getting my gun out. Just as I got my gun out, I was shot by ATN SNiP3R  from outside the church as I did not see anyone else in the church. I did not hear him to tell me to put my hands up, nor did I hear him saying that he was going to shoot me. I can only assume that the motive behind this attack was again, RDM. As I was dead from this point on, I do not know exactly what happened but can assume that the guy running unarmed in the video is the person inside the church that I was trying to rob. After this, ATN SNiP3R probably ran to the other street, where the video evidently shows him shooting J.Rice.

There were also many other people in the server at this time who witnessed RDMs from ATN SNiP3R such as: Ozzey who can support our argument and give his statement.

As a result of this incident, I request 50k from ATN SNiP3R himself in order to compensate costs for my gear, weapon, ammunition, and the money that I dropped. However more importantly, I would like to ask the admins if a player like this is actually a person we want in the server we all love to play on.

I would like to thank all of the Admins and moderators who are sorting this case out and have taken time to read my statement. 

Regards,

Home.
sir i think you need to see the video and hear it .. he said 3 times to hands up ..

i will ask my gang member to open report about you J.Rice that u was RDM him in drug dealer and the proof is your video 

i think he need to use your record 

sir i think you need to see the video and hear it .. he said 3 times to hands up ..
I seriously doubt that he said that to me. I did not see him and had no idea that he tried to rob me. 

In the video, the voice of the person saying put your hands up or I will shoot is me trying to rob an unarmed person in the church. ATN SNiP3R   RDMed me shortly after.

Both me and Home, have accepted compensation from Helmi, and for that reason we no longer wish for compensation to be supplied by an admin. We have not received an apology however from either counterparts, but keeping to our side of the deal in the situation, we request the ban appeal to be closed. Of course this does not remove the importance of our evidence as RDM was still caused by the latter (ATN SNiP3Rand will obviously be dealt with by the admin if need be...

Thank you for taking the time to document this still present situation...

Regards

- J.Rice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back