What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Another new Game Admin!

Neo

Banned
AltisLogo2.png.7c15a45881465fd9c1e0994fa05d8f4d.png

gameadmin.jpg
Good Day Altisians!
    It’s been an interesting evening for the admin team....
We've been looking to fill a void in the team created by some recent staff changed, as a result of this we've decided to hit the old application pile and add a new in-game Admin!

You, The players have spoken in majority about the increase in roleplay with the additions of more in-game admins!

When there’s a team of 5 admins deciding on new in-game admins, it takes time, it takes discussion, and patience…. to come up with weird scenarios to pull the applicants into to test their reactions with bizzare questions, and then more serious ones.

Luckily, you don’t need to go through all that, but I'm sure you want to know who made it!

[COLOR= rgb(0, 255, 0)]-----------------------------------[/COLOR]​
I take great pride in introducing the new addition to the Administrative team under the role of “Game Admin”.

We have accepted (at this time);
-    WhoisDan

-----------------------------------
Please don’t be put down if you have not yet been accepted! Over the coming months we’ll be monitoring the coverage of GS1 and GS2 (Game Server) and could potentially expand the team further. So stay up-to-date on the forums, Get in-game, and be who you want to be!

#RPEverything!

6Fa1x0n.png

Andrew “Neo” Anderson
On behalf of the admin team

Well deserved!

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said before: (Before the rollback)

Congratulations Dan! To be fair, I didn't see it coming (I mean a new admin :p)

I feel sorry for Dan and what we put him through but it was well deserved. 

We should of had it recorded... each interviewee has such a hard time.

I feel sorry for Dan and what we put him through but it was well deserved. 
Speaking of which, I googled soggy biscuit, as instructed. Ew.

P.S. Cheers for all the congrats messages, means a lot! And also thanks to the admins for giving me this opportunity!

Wait, who was made Ingame Admin? If its this Dan guy, who is he?

(Congrats Dan!)

Congratz! But anyone knows WHO the new game admin is? (sorry, I can't stop making these silly jokes)

Back