What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

_M_

Absolutely top effort when you managed to hop out of the car when I slowed down to make the turn. Was very fun from a Police perspective as we were questioning you saying how quiet you were, and then noticing you were never actually in the car only when we stopped to pull you out. We knew you had to be close to the turn as that was the only place slow enough...Having a chopper out with a spotlight is always good fun, so thanks for creating a fun situation bud.

From a Roleplay perspective. I am happy to believe you hopped out the car (I failed to place the child lock on, so it was not locked) and had enough time to break yourself out of cuffs. So I think we can safely say you made it home and free.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you have video from the time when we made an elaborate and daring storm of the solar plant tower to capture you complete with inserting cops via helicopter on the tiny tower access point.

Wow, I was quite shocked where you brutalize SPC Busterguy at the start, you and him and in the greenzone...

Killed me in cold blood.

I looked at the roof from the hospital and i could not see anyone up. Hence why i went streight up ^^.

I even offered to repair your heli ;(

Back