What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

My New Youtube Channel and Part 1 uploaded

adizard

Hi Guys and Girls of Altis,

I have just started a new Youtube channel and have completed part 1 of My series on this server, Unlike most Youtubers I'm not trying to show off My skills at a game just purely for entertainment. And like any other type of RP its the characters you meet that make the vid, in part one that you can see here  

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I think I did just that!! So have a watch, like and subscribe (if you enjoyed it) and please give Me some feed back, My character is 80% based on My true angry self !!! and You never know maybe your in it???

thanks alot and kind regards.

Adizard

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... You have broke more then 5rules in 1 video :O you need to calm down man... its just a game [ RP ]  just go with it and you will have fun trust me

The thing for me that always makes a RP situation worse is when someone Meta games your name. 

I should watch your language a bit more in when in roleplay.. It's not really nice to watch either ;)

So many broken rules......... 

1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal

[SIZE=medium]1B) Racism is punished by a permanent ban without appeal [/SIZE]

3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

4B) You are not allowed to identify players in game via nametags. Police, NHS and UNMC ranks (only ranks!) are fine to get, as they “wear clothing with the rank on” unless they are undercover. (Not in their uniform or masked.)

Not a report but just read up on the rules

ITS ROLE PLAY!!! whats the point of police if no one is bad???? and either way who gets the last laugh??? all I know the is the people in the vid had a good laugh!! thats what it is all about!!!

Do recommend to stop breaking RP , and slow a bit down with the swearing , because after you say you'll get someone banned , saying he is a shit cop , for me that wouldnt be in RP , also do you understand the fact thats saying ill get you banned is breaking RP which is a banable offense , so if you would love to make more vids on this server have a good read at the rules.

Salty

I'm not sure what your talking about by not RP'ing ?!?!?!!? I'm playing a drunk!! can you not rad the tittle??? and yes drunks swear alot!!! If you dont have the time to watch the whole vid then don't find the time to comment!!!

I'm not sure what your talking about by not RP'ing ?!?!?!!? I'm playing a drunk!! can you not rad the tittle??? and yes drunks swear alot!!! If you dont have the time to watch the whole vid then don't find the time to comment!!!
That does not give you a reason to be racist, break RP, and metagame peoples names.

Watched all of 3 minutes and had to turn it off as I didn't enjoy it at all.

1) If you were RP'ing drunk then why aren't you slurring your words?

2) If you were RP'ing drunk then how do you have such a clear chain of thought?

3) I don't mind swearing but there are limits...you sound like you swear for the sake of swearing.

4) Racism has no place here.

5) Metagaming has no place here.

6) Bullying, even if part of a drunk RP, has no place here.

I would suggest you go and read our rules again HERE so that you don't get yourself banned. Breaking rules is one thing, but breaking rules and uploading them as an 'entertainment' video (as in something you are proud of) is another. I have no interest in your videos and have no intention of encouraging others to watch them either. 

Shape up or ship out I'd say.

Great another hobo gang. I don't even swear that much in my battle cries. 

Back