What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Has anyone downloaded Windows 10 yet?

Gc XenLord

I just finished installing it and I must say it's rather impressive. Very responsive, seems stable enough and has pretty slick animations and sounds. However I'm still getting my head around my graphics drivers. Windows 10 has found my graphics card in the updates but it's taking forever to install them. Tried to install them manually but it was a no go.

Overall though it feels much more designed for computers and less for tablets. Although I noticed a tablet mode button I dare to click it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been on it for about a week now

Love it! it seems alot less clunky compared to 8.1 and enjoying the return of an official start button!

Hopefully windows 7 people will finally go for an upgrade as this is a good one!

Also like the xbox one streaming feature... playing xbox one games on pc kinda :)... forza hype!

Im thinking of upgrading, i just want to know if its good for running games ect. And if its stable. 

Love it! it seems alot less clunky compared to 8.1 and enjoying the return of an official start button!

Hopefully windows 7 people will finally go for an upgrade as this is a good one!
Yeah feels a lot more polished and streamlined I agree. Still having problems installing my GPU drivers though. I'll figure it out I guess.

Really nice to see the start menu again. :Cool:

Also like the xbox one streaming feature... playing xbox one games on pc kinda :)... forza hype!
Forza is the only reason I own an Xbox. Seriously. Can't wait to set up the streaming shit.

wait has it already been published..or is this the insider preview you're talking about?

wait has it already been published..or is this the insider preview you're talking about?
RTM build, effectively the final build. If they happen to make any changes on the public version this RTM will update itself. But Microsoft rarely do that given their track record.

RTM build, effectively the final build. If they happen to make any changes on the public version this RTM will update itself. But Microsoft rarely do that given their track record.
Yep!

Also add me - Gamertag: WilcoBox if you play Horizon 2

can you download it from somewhere?

I reserved my copy just to get rid of the annoying icon ? but i liked 8.1 but for some reason it kept going to desktop at randomintervals every time i played arma so i had to revert back to 7

WTF how do people already have it? I thought it was out tomorrow, I reserved it and all but.. hmm :(

1)Does installing this wipe HDD

2) Same but for windows 7 (reverting)

Back