What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The anger as a new player

Smokey T

First time posting anything on these forums and to be quite honest it will likely be my last. I've been playing on this server for roughly 2 weeks now. Its been my 1st bit of experience with Altis Life and at 1st I thought the whole thing was beautiful. I spent the last 2 days of my 2 weeks holiday from work trying my best to move up in the world of Altis only to find one thing, In this world of RP I can't trust a single soul. Over those 2 days I bought a HEMTT box at the end of it, I spent the VERY LAST of my money on a Iron Processing license. On my trip I was run off the road, killed, truck stolen. I had like £10'000 and NOTHING else in the world. FAIR ENOUGH. 48 HOURS WORK COMPLETELY WASTED IN 2 MINUTES SOUL DESTROYED. I nearly quit the game at that point. But I decided to crawl my way back up and managed to buy a Zamak Covered. Only to go through the same thing again on my 1st trip. Driving through Agios at 6:30 in the morning real time, and 2 EUL guys just tell me stop, I don't cos i know I lose everything again. So they chase me and blow up my truck. I'm back to nothing again. I've been playing for nearly 2 weeks and I literally have nothing purely because of these bigger groups robbing, not some people, But everyone all the time. Love the whole concept of this game. But the freedom that the bigger groups have to bully defenceless noobs infinitley is ridiculous. It is so hard for them to get in and enjoy it when they just get bullied out of making money all the time. If they had some RP reason to do this fair enough. But the truth is they saw a truck and the easiest way to further themselves is point there guns and shout stop. If they don't they have all right to ruin their lives, just like they would of done if they had stopped the truck. I'm sure you've seen this kind of noob rant before. But I feel strongly that these bigger groups need a CAP putting on there robbing so some new people can enjoy the game too. Personally I feel I have been bullied off this server and am strongly with the idea of finding a new server to play on. I have seen so many new players talking in side genuinely mad at the fact they've been working for hours to have it taken in minutes. The workers hours are wasted for their 2 minutes of fun. Then someone like [EUL] Appleby is their going 'stop crying', calling them petty names and generally trying to make them feel even worse about the fact they've just wasted the last 6 hours of their lives.

Rant over.
Smokey T

That's a real shame EUL are robbing you for doing legal things, not very fair, we at GC tax people instead of rob everything if they are doing drugs. We also do not rob innocent hobos, unless they go against our gang or try to hurt us, maybe EUL should take a look at themselves, I know I've had a few run ins with them, not very good RP either...

Last edited by a moderator:
The very 1st time I got robbed by em they told me I was walking to fast. Took my money and shot me dead. No valid reason or RP. 10 mins later there are another 3 people complaining about the same kind of thing. I want to find this fun but they are making it very hard.

Sadly the best advice is to group up, join an already existing group of like minded players or create your own!

Safety is always easier to find in numbers.

next time I pull over and open fire. I'm not losing everything again without a fight. Anyone in the road with a gun will be plowed through without remorse.

This sounds really bad for the gangs involved, robbing new players that are trying to even make the effort to do a legal life is really shameful... As most other people have advised I would suggest you hook up with a legal gang.

We can always help you as Gc. We like to help people who are doing legal stuff and can donate you some money for get you start up if you need it :p. We only get angry when people are doing drugs!  :Devil:

That's a real shame EUL are robbing you for doing legal things, not very fair, we at GC tax people instead of rob everything if they are doing drugs. We also do not rob innocent hobos, unless they go against our gang or try to hurt us, maybe EUL should take a look at themselves, I know I've had a few run ins with them, not very good RP either...
cc only taking tax if some1 making weed right?

I have given gangs a friendly reminder about robbing new players in game before. Some take it well and other not so well. In every game you play people just play to win and don't care about anything else and the side effect of this is there will be someone else on the end of it. 

I would give it another shot buddy and you will get a LOT more out of the game if you play with a group. Trust me I was in the exact same boat when I started. 

Good luck though!

We can always help you as Gc. We like to help people who are doing legal stuff and can donate you some money for get you start up if you need it :p. We only get angry when people are doing drugs! 
You guys do drugs the most though

cc only taking tax if some1 making weed right?
Yes! We don't completely rob you, we only tax you, it lets you know we are here, let's you make some money, and for RP reasons, if you do see us robbing people completely, they were either:

1. Not co-operating

2. Attempting to harm a member

3. DELIBERATELY breaking rules

As far as I know we are the only gang who uses this principle, the rest tend to be a**holes sometimes and rob everything ;-)

Yes! We don't completely rob you, we only tax you, it lets you know we are here, let's you make some money, and for RP reasons, if you do see us robbing people completely, they were either:

1. Not co-operating

2. Attempting to harm a member

3. DELIBERATELY breaking rules

As far as I know we are the only gang who uses this principle, the rest tend to be a**holes sometimes and rob everything ;-)
me and my brother went to weed processor and there was like 7 gc member we did follow the orders we did drop our stuff when asked, but still we got excecuted, explain sir?

me and my brother went to weed processor and there was like 7 gc member we did follow the orders we did drop our stuff when asked, but still we got excecuted, explain sir?
Tell me about it the amount of lead they are taxing us with is getting to damn high!

This isn't a sly dig but i have never experienced this Gc hospitality being talked about here...

Look out for EXP members, EXP pride ourselves in helping hobos (its a loos term, dont get offended by it) from rebels and the police. If you require assistance contact one of our members in game or on TS. I am sure we will be happy to help.

I can confirm, Exp have saved my ass a couple times when everyone else was robbing me every time i got the balls to buy a new truck :D

Which members is this?

And if you have any proof then I'd happily help you out :)

Remember boys and girls,number 1 solution to not get robbed or taxed by GC is not to do drugs in the first place :-D

Back