What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - PLF Borris (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-Borris Vagin

Drug Lord
Dear Admins 

PLF Borris has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: Borris Vagin
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561197995309037
Your GUID or Steam ID: 37a52cb888be35df3db1c3e906e86aa
Date & Time you was banned:: unsure
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Wilco
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: Because I spoke to an admin in an impolite manner
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: 1D) An admin may ban any member from the servers and community at any time if they are considered disruptive to the community or we have valid reason to believe they are here to cause issues.
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: Because I'm a good person, trying to give everyone the best experience of my trip. I am here to create a good roleplaying community. Unfortunately, I was dragged into problems with previous gang I was in. But I have learned from. and it will not happen again
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
Change the name would be the first thing to do

But enjoy this golden opportunity to rejoin the community

Not sure if much has changed but please go and have a read of the rules, Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back