What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Holy Shit! The End Is Close.

JordanMason123

This video is from the Event in Agios from the 12/08/2015.

Just watch the last 30 seconds. It's pretty damn funny.

Just turn up your sound, my video is super quiet for reasons unknown (any advise on fixing that with shadowplay appreciated)

Enjoy :p

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The thing is i was alt tabbed for a second and i got in game before they showed up by a second i must say i really meant that " holy shit part " :p

to fix the in-game sound on shadow play you need to tab out of the game and go here:

MxaC8d0.png

once you have clicked on that, go to mixer and then turn the volume up on the Nvidia tab.

Well you found us!

Mind if I use your video?

Last edited by a moderator:
to fix the in-game sound on shadow play you need to tab out of the game and go here:

MxaC8d0.png

once you have clicked on that, go to mixer and then turn the volume up on the Nvidia tab.
Volume is already on 100% for the nvidia capture server.

Best part of the event for me, was hilarious to see 15 guys come out of nowhere!

Now we did spot 2 guys thats why we drove towards it but we werent expecting 10 extra men with him :p

Back