What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Zeito's PC + Scooby

Zeito

Computers are just well organised sand
My old PC spec's were enoughto play arma on Med/High with somewhat OKAY fps.

• Intel i7 2700k@ 4.4Ghz
  • BeQuiet DarkRock Pro 1 CPU cooler w/ SilentWings Fans
  • 16GB DDR3-1600 Memory some modules oc'd from 666.7Mhz to 800
    Big-Grin.png
  • 2GB PNY GTX 770 XLR8 Edition
  • Gigabyte z68-apd3 Motherboard
  • 64GB SSD for OS / 1.5TB Raid 1 For Games / 2TB Standalone for Media
  • All housed in a Corsair Graphite 600T SE White case
  • Windows 8.1 Professional
JGByDLy.jpg

Decided since I'd graduated and bought the Scooby I always wanted last year - now it was time to upgrade my PC. Splurged a bit and decided to get some fancy items that i might not use to full capacity now, but will keep me ticking over. Remember: Dont build a PC for today - Build it for tomorrow!

c92iAm7.png

• Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz, 
  • Corsair H80i GT AIO Cooler
  • 16GB DDR3-1600 Corsair Vengence + Mushkin BlackLine Memory
  • 6GB MSi GTX980Ti Gaming 6G Edition
  • Asus Maximus Ranger VII ROG Motherboard
  • 256GB SSD for OS, 1.5TB Raid 1 for Games, 2TB for Media - Synology Diskstation NAS
  • Same Corsair 600T SE White case
  • Windows 10 Professional 
Jw6s3Xn.jpg

ZsU0V17.jpg

NWwCtEe.jpg

1CnTwdB.jpg

v4Vf49t.jpg

Desk Peripherals (L->R):

• Tritton AX Pro Headset
  • Synology DiskStation NAS
  • Hanns-G 24" 1920x1080 screen.
  • Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
  • Ministry of Sound Speakers
  • Tritton Set-top Box for Audio
  • SteelSeries Mousemat
  • Logitech G500 Mouse
  • Bonus Samsung Tab S 8.4 on the desk

Last edited by a moderator:
Dem vables look abit clunky,damn though that's a sick pc!

And expensive one..

In Poland it would cost well above equivalent of 2000GBP

Dem vables look abit clunky,damn though that's a sick pc!

And expensive one..

In Poland it would cost well above equivalent of 2000GBP
Yeah the PSU was one of the few components 'held over' from the last build. I could have gotten a modular one to tidy it a bit, maybe done some sleeving, but since this one was still working and adequate, i wasnt too fussed. I also don't know if i could be assed doing that individual sleeving lots of people do, maybe one day!

It was pricey enough to do the internals, around £1100 gbp! Funnily the GPU was more expensive than the cpu, mobo and ram combined.

Well it's a freaking 980 Ti,a 650 $ card that costs 880 $ in Poland ;__; 

Really loving the MSI 980TI myself though, you tried OC'in your's yet?
It's a really really nice card. It fits in nice with the ROG Board too colour-wise.

I haven't OC'd it any more than the OCApp that MSI provide allows (keeps it in warranty) but it's a real powerhouse without any overclock. Silent as the grave too.

Overall the noise level is higher as the H80i GT puts out quite a din with the fans and pump running full-chat. But i'm always wearing headphones so i am not really that bothered about it.

It's a really really nice card. It fits in nice with the ROG Board too colour-wise.

I haven't OC'd it any more than the OCApp that MSI provide allows (keeps it in warranty) but it's a real powerhouse without any overclock. Silent as the grave too.

Overall the noise level is higher as the H80i GT puts out quite a din with the fans and pump running full-chat. But i'm always wearing headphones so i am not really that bothered about it.
Aye I've had mine for about 2 week's or so now. Also with regards to OC'in they can't even tell if you did OC the card or not, It won't ruin the warranty if you use MSIAfterburner as the card it's self comes already OC'd as mine can self boost to 1465 without modifying anything.

Yeah the card is amazing for the noise compared to my old card. The fans off in idle is also another amazing feature too, overall I cant complain about the card as it's completely perfect :)

Haha I know the noise from Corsair AIO's, got a h110i GT myself and I'm currently getting chuffing vibrations through the radiator from either the fan or the pump. More looking to the fans I think.

Aye I've had mine for about 2 week's or so now. Also with regards to OC'in they can't even tell if you did OC the card or not, It won't ruin the warranty if you use MSIAfterburner as the card it's self comes already OC'd as mine can self boost to 1465 without modifying anything.

Yeah the card is amazing for the noise compared to my old card. The fans off in idle is also another amazing feature too, overall I cant complain about the card as it's completely perfect :)

Haha I know the noise from Corsair AIO's, got a h110i GT myself and I'm currently getting chuffing vibrations through the radiator from either the fan or the pump. More looking to the fans I think.
That's true, though i've not had much call to push it's overclocking any further, it's so powerful out of the box!

I think the issue (at least with mine) with Corsair AIOs is the lack of anti-vibration mounts - i only have the rubber points in the rear of the case, but the fans that bolt through the radiator have no such mounting. But like i said - headphones make it a non-issue :)

That's true, though i've not had much call to push it's overclocking any further, it's so powerful out of the box!

I think the issue (at least with mine) with Corsair AIOs is the lack of anti-vibration mounts - i only have the rubber points in the rear of the case, but the fans that bolt through the radiator have no such mounting. But like i said - headphones make it a non-issue :)
Aye exactly, I think it's an issue with vibration through the unit and of such been in contact with metal just makes things vibrate more than usual. They actually want me to RMA the unit but then I cant play on my computer, which for me is a big no no :(

Picked myself up a 500GB SSD for my games, so hoping to put that in at the weekend. that bring storage up to:

2TB HDD for media

1.5TB HDD for games(old)

250GB SSD for os

500GB SSD for Games.

4TB of storage local, and then there's 500GB on the NAS, and i actually got another one of those with 1.5TB in it!  :Nerd:

More storage than i have things to fill!!!

Few new pics of things since they've changed! Mmmmmm delicious technology.

I recently got myself a sweet little HP Proliant Gen8 Microserver (ignore my electrical-fire-to-be)

Moved the network setup to Router -> Home Plug -> Home plug -> Switch. There's a Juniper SRX Firewall there too, but i havent had the inclination to try and set it up.

cJTNWcX.jpg

dfRF11k.jpg

lidN6BN.jpg

Where's the toaster? you don't say you don't have a toaster in your rig

my god :eek:

Where's the toaster? you don't say you don't have a toaster in your rig

my god :eek:
I had too many problems with crumbs and pizza cheese getting into the fans, so i keep it in the kitchen

LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DOES LEMMEN

@ZeitoWhat's that desk of yours? Looks really sick so I really want one. And why is there a white thing on top of it blocking the beauty?

PS. Your setup looks nice and tidy. Mind if I have a look at your actual setup though? You know the toaster we all know you have.

@ZeitoWhat's that desk of yours? Looks really sick so I really want one. And why is there a white thing on top of it blocking the beauty?

PS. Your setup looks nice and tidy. Mind if I have a look at your actual setup though? You know the toaster we all know you have.
Oh I've no idea what my desk is. I got it well over a decade and then some ago when I was a kid and I just took it with me when I moved out.

You really want to see my toaster? She's a 4 slice beauty.

As for the case blocking the beauty outdoors, I've since moved things around so my bed is actually below the window. Curtains were pulled since i'd get too much glare , but i'd put it round the case of the pc to let the hot air out the window. But i'll get you a picture of out the window too should you wish!

Oh I've no idea what my desk is. I got it well over a decade and then some ago when I was a kid and I just took it with me when I moved out.

You really want to see my toaster? She's a 4 slice beauty.

As for the case blocking the beauty outdoors, I've since moved things around so my bed is actually below the window. Curtains were pulled since i'd get too much glare , but i'd put it round the case of the pc to let the hot air out the window. But i'll get you a picture of out the window too should you wish!
To be honest I was referring to the desk when I said beauty. 

Jokes aside nice setup basically has the same specs as mine but a tiny bit above. Hmm I may have to make one of these aswell

The desk just makes me think your rig should go to a new home..like me..
I could do with a better desk yeah, but I've had this one forever, and if it aint broke.

Back