What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

_Sam_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddylane

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):
_sam_
Time & Date this happened:
26-8-2015
Which Server did this happen on:
server 2
Description of what happened:
I was getting my vehicle ready and i just got vdmed out of no where.
What Rule Was Broken ?:
VDM
Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:
 i kinda tried it.
Please post video evidence/screenshots here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He said that he was rusty in arma he hadn't played in 3 weeks he may of forgot that x and ctrl made you stop faster. he was on TS with me and im not sure if this is lies but he said that he thought it was me in the chopper as i was stood behind it a t the time

Still he could blow us all up and no i didnt stole ur car i wanted to move it away so i could store it.

Yeah but he fact is you didn't blow up and I apologised, I had no NV and I couldn't see, and I didn't know you was moving it you just drove off in it so I chop shopped your heli

Guys wouldn't it of been Easyer to talk about this on team speak. You put kinda tryed, which means no. Why don't you go on team speak now and resolve it. And ALWAYS try and resolve things first before you put up a report a player. Rather than you two ranting on.

sorry admins for typing in here just trying to help please no warning points.

no night vision goggles or not you are driving 100km+ at the airfield while there can be choppers that spawn there put ur lights on then .. its still clear vdm. let the admin do their job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back