What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

RDMed by the pope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crexvin

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): The Pope

Time & Date this happened: 15:45  28/8/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened:some drug bust seem to be solved i was checking the surrounding area when i got shot without any RP what so ever.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no , he wasnt on TS(EDIT: he hit me up on TS to tell me the fight was going on (see comments) al though i still feel this is a case of RDM)

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khf3Jy4xy-E 

Last edited by a moderator:
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): The Pope

Time & Date this happened: 15:45  28/8/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened:some drug bust seem to be solved i was checking the surrounding area when i got shot without any RP what so ever.

What Rule Was Broken ?: RDM

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no , he wasnt on TS

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khf3Jy4xy-E 
You made it in the wrong topic bud

First of all i was there in the church when your frends rush in and tell everyone to put their hands up! , I dont comply and run away , when one of your SPCS open fire like 2 sec after i runed away , i got hurt down to 50% , i take cover in one of the houses take up my gun and open fire at you police men that i can see, you started with open at me and now you taste your own medicin , and now you make an report about it ? , this is just sad that you even report this.

The pope / Roberto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back