What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

mgnonk26 VDM RESTRAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crexvin

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Mgnonk26

Time & Date this happened: 23:45 28/8/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened:this 12 year old kid ran over an officer than we caught him i brought him to station to process him but than he restrain glitched

What Rule Was Broken ?: VDM,Glitching/Bug(restrain glitch)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no, he barely spoke english he didnt understand what i was saying when i asked him to come on TS (he also wasnt on TS).

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImHyhYY9x4Q 

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Mgnonk26

Time & Date this happened: 23:45 28/8/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened:this 12 year old kid ran over an officer than we caught him i brought him to station to process him but than he restrain glitched

What Rule Was Broken ?: VDM,Glitching/Bug(restrain glitch)

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no, he barely spoke english he didnt understand what i was saying when i asked him to come on TS (he also wasnt on TS).

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImHyhYY9x4Q 
Dude you keep posting in awaiting action which is the wrong section and drunk me gets so annoyed! I can understand it once or twice but this many??? Look at where others gave posted their reports ffs 

oh, i didnt know im very sorry if it botherd anyone that i posted it on the wrong place(can someone give me a heads up where i should put it?).

the reason for so many posts is because i play alot(i know no life and such) and i play the most in Kavala my constabualry, i LOVE Kavala because it gives me the most fun RP situations you can imagine but with the most fun also comes the most shit and than you find people like this kid who do these things where i dont have the patient for anymore.

i hope you understand and i will keep posting ban appeals as long as people are ruining this awesome community.

-PC Crexvin Wildley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back