What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ice Cream Man

Smith

Krypton
Unlinked
*Was close to my mic please play on lowered volume*

Decided to RP as an ice-cream man. Got some fantastic RP from civs and police :')

Until Gc turned up. Poor poor RP. What a shame, this was meant to be my goodbye video, as I leave tomorrow. 

PS Ice cream van was then scrapped. RIP Mr.Whippy :(

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW always on hand to ruin things.

I like the RP though! 

did they scrap it?

They end .. typical

The music was brilliant! :D

The police RP'd even although they are to scrap Irifts whenever they see one. This is proof that RP can make all the difference And that ("unnamed") gangs are making a bad reputation for themselves in the community. Good rp story though and keep up the good content. And remember. RP EVERYTHING :)

The police RP'd even although they are to scrap Irifts whenever they see one. This is proof that RP can make all the difference And that ("unnamed") gangs are making a bad reputation for themselves in the community. Good rp story though and keep up the good content. And remember. RP EVERYTHING :)
They end .. typical

The music was brilliant! :D
WOW always on hand to ruin things.

I like the RP though! 

did they scrap it?
Thanks guys, yeah, the RP character was fun, and it just goes to show, police will RP even if you have an Ifrit! Good job PC Drizzel

I would have made it very hard to make my ice cream though;)

Was it scrapped?

I would have made it very hard to make my ice cream though;)

Was it scrapped?
I'm guessing it was Gc, they had it last, and I reported it stolen to the police so it defo wasnt them :z Really soured the whole RP

Wow, Jealous probably.

Unlucky man! 
Would have reported for bad RP, but I leave for uni tomorrow so didn't see the point; just hope this whole issue can be more permanently addressed. I will return to serve my delicious Strawberry Whip tho one day!

Great RP! Always great to see things like this as it adds so much value to the server. Such a terrible shame it ended that way.

This is why we can't have nice things....

Would have reported for bad RP, but I leave for uni tomorrow so didn't see the point; just hope this whole issue can be more permanently addressed. I will return to serve my delicious Strawberry Whip tho one day!
Good luck buddy! Make sure you find me and give me ICE CREAM. go to any flipped police car, that will be me. :)

When you are back I will happily buy you a new icecream truck :)

When you are back I will happily buy you a new icecream truck :)
haha thanks might take you up on that one day :')

Good luck buddy! Make sure you find me and give me ICE CREAM. go to any flipped police car, that will be me. :)
Strawberry sauce?

Great RP! Always great to see things like this as it adds so much value to the server. Such a terrible shame it ended that way.

This is why we can't have nice things....
My plan for when I am on at uni is to RP as Pizza Delivery :')

Wow the part were Gc came and ruined everything was the funniest part made me laugh :D

I dont even know how you can play on an RP server with RP like that. This is getting ridiculous now.

1. We asked you to get out, you didn't. 2. How are we supposed to know it was an Ice-cream van? 3. Even after we pelted your wheels you continued driving and totally ignored us. Nobody got out to tell us what was going on. 4. Don't metagame and text us on TS to tell us not to scrap it. 5. Try using a box truck in future. Looks more like an icecream van and less like an MRAP.

Gooooooooood byeeeeeee.

Don't really like the fact that Gc was ganged up upon but whatever floats your boat.
Well, it's kind of the result of your gangs actions.... 

Back