What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

N.L.A Spooner Breaking RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Eagle

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): N.L.A Spooner

Time & Date this happened: 23:35 3/9/15

Which Server did this happen on: #1

Description of what happened: I was going towards the Bounty Hunter HQ and the Bounty Hunter in the car (N.L.A Spooner) Broke RP multiple times saying that you can break rp in the car ect...

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3E) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice

There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice.

For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban)

Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, and he ended up muting his sound in the channel he was in. http://prntscr.com/8cbi5x

Please post video evidence/screenshots here http://plays.tv/video/55e8d32318b1f36089

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Could you have a word with this man ive tried to speak to him and he really doesn't understand how serious this community is on roleplay.

Had an encounter earlier with him, where he metagamed Alfie (as bounty hunter), who was wanted. He tried to ram Alfie in a red SUV, so Alfie decided to stop, rather than explode. After I killed him, he disconnected, to save his gear. This happened just north east of Copper/Iron Trader.

(Please no warning points. Providing additional information on the person.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding some additional information:

This player was abducted and sacrificed to Allmighty Asmin by myself, wearing a mask all the time. Later on the evening when I got back from work and went online again, I saw him at the Kavala Garage. He engaged in RP with me saying I look like someone he has seen before and heard about, asked if I was one of the people going around sacrificing people to their God.. It wasn't direct breach of his NLR or metagaming, but it wasn't clean either. He never got my name nor saw my face and he got killed in a sacrifice so how can he know my face when he sees it or remember the sacrifice? Have to agree with Mr Eagle here that this guy does not fully understand how serious RP works..

I have tryed to talk with this guy several times, its impossible to get him to see hes end of the problem. 

I roleplay as much as i can and you guys know that. The only thing i wanted was a roleplay time with Eagle inside the car but the only thing he did was typing everything outside roleplay saying he was gonan leave like a threath so he wouldnt be put into jail. He shot at me for 15 minutes inside Agios because he thought i had 1 000 000 on me. He got busted by the polcie for shooting and i took him to Kavala. I know people hate bountyhunters... Apperently you metagame the bountyhunter whatever you do. 

We talked with the mentors and cleared all this out, but apprently he put me up for a ban anyway just because i sent him to jail. I know i didnt stop every 15 meters to answere hes out of roleplay messages and i could do that next time, but many people know i want the roleplay and nothing more. 

I feel sorry if you got angry but this, everyone do when i send them to jail even if i do it correct... 9/10 they are gonna find me after and metagame and kill me, it have happended many times before. I will soon be out of bountyhunting cause this work is the worst you can have.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have tryed to talk with this guy several times, its impossible to get him to see hes end of the problem. 

I roleplay as much as i can and you guys know that. The only thing i wanted was a roleplay time with Eagle inside the car but the only thing he did was typing everything outside roleplay saying he was gonan leave like a threath so he wouldnt be put into jail. He shot at me for 15 minutes inside Agios because he thought i had 1 000 000 on me. He got busted by the polcie for shooting and i took him to Kavala. I know people hate bountyhunters... Apperently you metagame the bountyhunter whatever you do. 

We talked with the mentors and cleared all this out, but apprently he put me up for a ban anyway just because i sent him to jail. I know i didnt stop every 15 meters to answere hes out of roleplay messages and i could do that next time, but many people know i want the roleplay and nothing more. 

I feel sorry if you got angry but this, everyone do when i send them to jail even if i do it correct... 9/10 they are gonna find me after and metagame and kill me, it have happended many times before. I will soon be out of bountyhunting cause this work is the worst you can have.
Spooner, listen bud. The mentors said i can report it if i want, your rp isnt great at all, even a SGT said that as a bounty hunter you kidnapped cops.

Instead of issuing a ban I leave it with one last warning Spooner - if you do this again there will be a ban issued next time.

For now I deny it because I can understand that it seemed like Eagle tried to get away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back