What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Bank robbery RPs

big smonk

So, me and my friends tend to do RP bank robberies nowadays, we do it for the fun of everyone. Our first attempt was with SGT. Cow, he is, by far, the best RPer this server has, I appreciate your existence SGT. Cow.

Second attempt went all right, seemed rushed by police.

Third attempt...first negotiator was amazing, good RP, however he had to leave.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wild man, Wild man, wild man.

Wild man is a myth in Altis legends, he is a story you will tell your children, and them there children.

Our story begins on a cold winters night, a grumpy old man walks into his sons room, holding a cup of hot chocolate.

"Son, why aren't you asleep yet?"

The son responds "Daddy, tell me the story of the wild man"

The grumpy old man chuckles and puts his hot chocolate down on the night table "Okay, one more son"

The man takes a deep breath in and begins his story "Our story begins in 12, 12BC, Wild mgee was a young boy living with his father after his mother had left. They were good folks, living off sand, producing cacti to eat and much more. However, there was a ruthless, malicious overlord who hated wild mans town, as they did not pay the ancient sand fee"

The old man breathes out "Wanna hear more of the great wild man?"

The song responds, body plagued with dopamine "Yes daddy please!"

Breathes in once more "One day the overlord was furious and his cap popped off because the town once mroe did not pay the sand fee, he marched in his armies and began raping, pillaging and murdering the whole town, wild mgee and his father were hunched down in an old well, his father tried to calm him down however out of no where gasoline and a torch came flying in "Try not paying now" said the overlord. Wildmans father died, and wild mgees skin burned off. Not many people know what happened to Wild mgee after that. however, people always reported seeing a crazy naked man with no skin running around towns every fortnight attempting to steal peoples children"

"Is there any more papa?"

"Not tonight son, I will tell you more in the morning" The old man turns off the light switch as he walks out the room

The son awakes groggily to the sound of screaming and laughter coming from down stairs 

"Papa?"

The door creaks open

The boy screams

A naked man covered in blood with no skin is at the door

"IT'S WILDMAN!"

He runs at the boy

So, me and my friends tend to do RP bank robberies nowadays, we do it for the fun of everyone. Our first attempt was with SGT. Cow, he is, by far, the best RPer this server has, I appreciate your existence SGT. Cow.

Second attempt went all right, seemed rushed by police.

Third attempt...first negotiator was amazing, good RP, however he had to leave.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Rich of you to call someone out for their RP when yours in horrendous. 

My mic is not making sound in ithis video because of shadow play.

Just annoys me when people say this persons rp is crap when theirs is pretty poor themselves 
How can you judge my RP when my mic is not even making sound, and yes I do have a mic and speak, however I forgot to allow shadow play to hear my mic, also, the officer in the first video did say he would recommend me. You are just quite mad because I have the guts to doubt the police officers RP. 

My mic is not making sound in ithis video because of shadow play.

How can you judge my RP when my mic is not even making sound, and yes I do have a mic and speak, however I forgot to allow shadow play to hear my mic, also, the officer in the first video did say he would recommend me. You are just quite mad because I have the guts to doubt the police officers RP. 
No i have had a run in with you. I spoke to someone called father uuummm cant remember the rest of it. 

Well dont criticise others when you are not the best yourself.. 
I even said I was a cunt for insulting him, it was the heat of the moment. Read some more next time, and if the second negotiator posted here, I would apologize. Also, I believe being honest is a good thing to sometimes, because really his RP was not that great, he would have probably been better if people were not screaming in his ear on the radio.

I even said I was a cunt for insulting him, it was the heat of the moment. Read some more next time, and if the second negotiator posted here, I would apologize. Also, I believe being honest is a good thing to sometimes, because really his RP was not that great, he would have probably been better if people were not screaming in his ear on the radio.
Best to keep things locked up. He was probably being told what to say. when you reject the 5 gold bars the higher up makes a decision and sometimes Ends up like it did. 

were you guys working with SVGO? - I ask out of curiosity not in an attempt to create an issue :)

I was in a hill running in circles, taking heroin lasts a full restart apparently...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back