What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

AM I A MEME GOD

OzXSjWM.gif

Where would you even get the money for that computer aged 20?! Don't you have rent? A car? University bills?

Its the fact that if someone had this PC and boasted about it calling themselves a god, then its just being a dick and a bad person...

"I have the best PC money can buy"

Can we see a picture?

"errr I only have a crapy webcam and no lighting"

I like your list but you don't need hybrid dives when you've 'got' all that solid state storage.

Look some people are nice. You lot are really kinda mean. I got the money for it as a scholarship from my university. II don't have an amazing webcam because it wasn't essential to my computer. I said I am a pc god because I felt like I should be able to be happy about this. Jesus you lot are really mean, I figured it's a nice community. Don't hate me before you know me.

I'm also not a troll. It kinda hurts that everyone hates me because I said something.
Not wanting to be mean but the pictures dont stack with the list. Also You must be INSANE if you wasted your scholarship on that pc. 4x 12 gig titans?! are you starting the next Pixar Animation studios?! I'd love to know what uni you went to that gave you such a huge scholarship. The money i got at university wasnt enough to pay rent and buy food shopping, let alone a small supercomputer!

We're not hating, but that computer is pretty much a waste of money. It's a nice spec, but jesus what a waste. You should return 2 of the titans and put the money away. Your electricity bill must be ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
They gave the me the computer from Bristol uni. It wasn't a choice thing they chose the spec. I was just astounded at it.
yeah okay i'm calling bullshit. University is not a charity. It's a business. you PAY to go there. They dont hand out 8 core, 64gig quad-titan computers to their students. Nice Try.

UWE Bristol is not about to start handing that out. That computer would cost more than your fees for the year.

Also - first you said you bought it. Next the uni is giving it to you. C'mon man, just drop the act.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back