What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

(RESOLVED Close topic please)

Status
Not open for further replies.

James-

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Pimpmauser 

Time & Date this happened: 20:50 15/09/15

Which Server did this happen on: Server 2

Description of what happened: I pulled up to where my friends truck was getting robbed, i had no intention to go out and join in the fight and the only way they could of knew I was with that gang would of been if they metagamed me.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 3B: RDM 4C: Metagaming 

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: yes

Please post video evidence/screenshots here 

http://plays.tv/video/55f87819379928fce9
it doesn't show that I died on that video but here is a picture of me dead that is on that video it just didn't render that last part in.

https://gyazo.com/0e415dd3cb60f017fe7fa10307ac3460

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Last edited by a moderator:
You are reporting me for Metagaming yet you marked me on the map. That's Metagaming. Also you were in the middle of an active gunfight i assumed you were hostile since you were in the area and you were circling us. Also we tried to resolve it with you and you weren't interested so you didn't even resolve it with us.

You are reporting me for Metagaming yet you marked me on the map. That's Metagaming. Also you were in the middle of an active gunfight i assumed you were hostile since you were in the area and you were circling us. Also we tried to resolve it with you and you weren't interested so you didn't even resolve it with us.
Not really, they told me that you where in that area I spotted you and marked it on the map. Also i wasn't circling the area i drove out from agios and pulled over to the side of the road thats not circling.

Last edited by a moderator:
You were in the middle of an active gun fight so you have to realise there is a risk that you were going to get shot. When i saw you through the scope you were wearing a ghillie so i assumed you were involved. I understand where you are coming from and i apologise for any inconvienience if you want i can compensate for your losses if you want

You were in the middle of an active gun fight so you have to realise there is a risk that you were going to get shot. When i saw you through the scope you were wearing a ghillie so i assumed you were involved. I understand where you are coming from and i apologise for any inconvienience if you want i can compensate for your losses if you want
I can understand where you are coming from as well, although you should of at least waited until I got out of my car instead of shooting me when I was in my car which I couldn't of done any harm. I'll accept your compensation and I will now close this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back