What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

(RESOLVED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

F A D E

Sorry for the any inconvenience caused but this has been resolved.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to comment on the metagame first. In the video your name pops up in sidechat and someone in our TS says "he got him, Fade". 

Metagaming is - The act of using information that your character would not know to influence your characters actions/reactions inside the game.

He just said your name and that is it. It did not influence anyones actions in-game.

For the "fail rp" I have confirmed with @Thesoldier that I must say something before knocking someone out and it does not have to be a threat just make yourself known. I have done this to many people before including Thesoldier and nobody has had a problem with this until now. It is not the same as shooting someone as RP can be had after you are restrained. 

I would just like to add to this report that Fade has a special dislike for me that I don't think he will mind admitting and he has looked to get me banned before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back