What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[Gc] Zolitaire - Rule 1A

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tampy

Retired
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): [Gc] Jay, [Gc] Dom, [Gc] Zolitaire

Time & Date this happened: 17/09/2015 around 7:20pm

Which Server did this happen on: #2

Description of what happened: Before you read, please note that I asked Connal (game admin) , and Ciaran (a very well respected developer/admin) and they both informed me that me making this report is NOT a 'revenge report'. We had followed 5 HEMMTS from the meth lab. Followed them over to the dealer, issued compliance and got told to piss off, so we surrounded and shot at them. I was accused of RDM by Jay but it was explained to him that he didn't have to have a gun out for me to kill him. As I was watching the video I noticed a few things.

Instance 1.  At 2:29 in the video, you here someone say 'Tampax is there though so beware, he's gonna cry when we kill him.' Whoever says this is 1. Clearly meta gaming through scroll wheel/Tilde key, and 2. is in what I feel bullying. I have not got the best connection with Gc as in the past whenever I have tried to resolve something they say they will fix it, and then it happens again. Apparently me trying to help a gang get their reputation up is me 'crying'. I tried to ask 2 members which were involved in the situation and they both said they don't know who it is. I have screenshots here to prove this. https://gyazo.com/8fbdf7ec9341e79b7e63fd22cb78d27e     https://gyazo.com/c9f7df8eda2eb19ce0bd7cdccd7cc3ad   

I find it ridiculously childish and immature that no one wants to own up to this. They will say this about me to their buddies, but wont admit to saying it. It is not what I would expect from this friendly and welcoming community. I don't know who this is but I am doing all I can with the help from the mentor team to find out who this is. When I do I hope they are dealt with.

It now transpires that it was infact [Gc] Zolitaire that made the comment, I would like to keep the report ongoing against him as he has also rubbed salt in the wound here - https://gyazo.com/42573a154e4afc1469604567149bf371

Instance 2. On two occasions this happens.They  can be found in the video. At 2:44, you can clearly see Jay use the 'tidle key' or something very similar to try and find me behind the fence. This also occurs at 2:32. Very simply, this is breaking the rules 4C, In which you can't use the tilde key unless looking for someone that is breaking rules.

And finally, Instance 3. At 2:41, you here Gc Dom say '1 pushing up, look on the map you can see the little things.' I have confirmed this with WhoIsDan and using the 'litle things' on the map is considered metagaming. I know this is Dom speaking because he was a cop, I believe he reached the rank of PC and I remember him having a very distinctive voice. Another way of identifying the voice as Dom is if you look at 1:33, you notice that StekskyCZ was killed by [Gc] Dom, and you here the same voice heard at 2:41. Here is the chat log seen at 1:33 - https://gyazo.com/eb8d1668b5ea407ef25880f2190fa530, The reaction made by Dom is heard at 1:36.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 
[Gc] Jay - 4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules
[Gc] Zolitaire - 1A) Bullying is punished by a permanent ban without appeal  as well as possibly rule 4C) Using tilde key for anything other than identifying people who break rules
 [Gc Dom] - Rule 4, Metagaming. metagaming is the act of using information that your character would not know to influence your characters actions/reactions inside the game.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Yes, no one seems to want to admit to any of this, nor do they want to speak about it.

Here is the full video, so you may reference to it, I have re-uploaded it on my account in case the video is removed for whatever reason.
 Please let me re-iterate what I said at the start, I do not mean this as a 'revenge report' but Every time I have tried to resolve things with [Gc], they have said it will be dealt with, and it hasn't. I have had the all clear from several admins to post this without being banned myself for 'Revenge reporting'. I have only used this video because there is no other way to prove what is going on from their side. Thanks for taking the time to read through this long, tedious report!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11fie36uE_g&feature=youtu.be

Last edited by a moderator:
I will wait 24 hours for someone from these 3 to own up to the comment otherwise all 3 will be banned, Haven't read the rest of the report but i feel that's the first thing to deal with! Lets have some honesty!

I will wait 24 hours for someone from these 3 to own up to the comment otherwise all 3 will be banned, Haven't read the rest of the report but i feel that's the first thing to deal with! Lets have some honesty!
thanks for understanding wilco, I don't understand why they won't just admit to it.

Ill start off by saying it was me who made the remark about Tampax and the reason I didn't immediately own up to saying it is because the first time I have seen or heard about this report was 5 minutes ago.

As for Meta gaming I had just logged into the server and wasn't even Involved with the situation at the Meth dealer I simply saw Tampax's name come up on the kill feed and made the comment. I don't believe this should count as Meta gaming as I was not involved in the fire fight and did not use the information of him being there to my advantage in anyway.

As for the claims the me saying that "He will cry if we kill him" is bullying I disagree as he has said in this report he doesn't have the best connection with GC is an understatement In the past he has complained and been openly rude to us in TS and I'm sure in the privacy of his own TS room he has said much worse about us. I stand by what I said and if this "Revenge report" is anything to go on then you can see that he is a Cry baby (which I'm not sure if it is even an Insult)

Sorry to get involved Wilco but this is indeed a revenge report. This individual named Tampax was complaining about everything on us. Been heard him meta-gaming us saying bad thing about us aswell. On top of that one time he came into our lobby and started saying he hates us. So please no one kid yourselves that this is not a REVENGE report. Because it is. Tampax if you want people to be honest be honest yourself first. Whenever you approach someone with Gc tags you always piss RP. 'Oh youre not doing this youre not doing that i dont wanna hear your story and then prison'

And Jay said that he never used his tilde key. As F7 is his push to talk that little menu on the left comes up.

Sorry to get involved Wilco but this is indeed a revenge report. This individual named Tampax was complaining about everything on us. Been heard him meta-gaming us saying bad thing about us aswell. On top of that one time he came into our lobby and started saying he hates us. So please no one kid yourselves that this is not a REVENGE report. Because it is. Tampax if you want people to be honest be honest yourself first.
I am going to be now and always am blatantly honest. I said a month or so ago and I quote 'I, and many others are beginning to hate Gc'. This was directly to the  leader at the time. This was after a series of RDMs that I had not recorded. I have an opinion, and I am 100% entitled to express my opinion. I was trying to help the leader understand the reputation that was being built for Gc at that time, which effectively was 'borderline RDM'.

I have been told directly from 2 very respected admins, Ciaran and Connal, that this in fact will not be treated as a 'revenge report'. Using this video is the only way to prove what was said and done. If two admins have told me wrong then I don't know what to say.

There is a big difference between me trying to explain to someone how they drastically need to change their gang, and someone making a throwaway comment about me in a private channel.

There was 1 occasion where 2/3 trucks pulled up to the drug dealer, and I role-played as a tired cop that had seen it all before, It way part of the role-play and that it what you don't seem to understand. I let you off with it, I let you convince me within RP that you were doing flowers, and you ALL left with ALL of your money, and your trucks.

I don't see why this was brought up in the first place. We seem to be drifting very quickly off topic. 

From now on can the people that are directly involved with this report comment as it mentions in the rules here

Ill start off by saying it was me who made the remark about Tampax and the reason I didn't immediately own up to saying it is because the first time I have seen or heard about this report was 5 minutes ago.

As for Meta gaming I had just logged into the server and wasn't even Involved with the situation at the Meth dealer I simply saw Tampax's name come up on the kill feed and made the comment. I don't believe this should count as Meta gaming as I was not involved in the fire fight and did not use the information of him being there to my advantage in anyway.

As for the claims the me saying that "He will cry if we kill him" is bullying I disagree as he has said in this report he doesn't have the best connection with GC is an understatement In the past he has complained and been openly rude to us in TS and I'm sure in the privacy of his own TS room he has said much worse about us. I stand by what I said and if this "Revenge report" is anything to go on then you can see that he is a Cry baby (which I'm not sure if it is even an Insult)
Only just seen this one, firstly, thank you for owning up to this. I still have the feeling that the other two know it was you from your voice but anyway, you seem to be spreading the shit around more than cleaning it. Why would you admit to this knowing that this is wrong and then at the latter end of the post call me a 'cry baby'?

Being away at my mums  I feel I haven't had a chance to personally resolve it with Tampax when I get back in around an hour I would like to resolve this with you

Being away at my mums  I feel I haven't had a chance to personally resolve it with Tampax when I get back in around an hour I would like to resolve this with you
To be honest mate, In the past every time I have tried to solve anything with Gc it has just been the usual. I go down, they say it will change, and it doesn't. Why should it be different this time just because you know you have been caught out?

To be honest mate, In the past every time I have tried to solve anything with Gc it has just been the usual. I go down, they say it will change, and it doesn't. Why should it be different this time just because you know you have been caught out?
because I believe everyone should have a chance? I know you personally and think I should be able to personally talk to you. Just like when I came and spoke to you about the dealer thing? I didn't post it because I believed it was resolved. Also, every man is his own don't stereotype them to their gang? 

because I believe everyone should have a chance? I know you personally and think I should be able to personally talk to you. Just like when I came and spoke to you about the dealer thing? I didn't post it because I believed it was resolved. Also, every man is his own don't stereotype them to their gang? 
Just the answer I wanted. I'd be glad to speak to you about it but I will keep the report standing on the other two.

After speaking with Dom on teamspeak I would like to retract the report against him, if I see it again Dom I won't hesitate to put another one up but I trust that you won't. I would like to keep up the reports against Jay and Zolitaire.

It's Jay here sorry to respond so late but my push to talk is F7 and as you can see theres no crosshair as it's supposed to be in tilde key. I never use tilde key other than identifying the rule breakers. I am sorry for any understanding but as i said it's not tilde key it's F7 being my push to talk on ts.

It's Jay here sorry to respond so late but my push to talk is F7 and as you can see theres no crosshair as it's supposed to be in tilde key. I never use tilde key other than identifying the rule breakers. I am sorry for any understanding but as i said it's not tilde key it's F7 being my push to talk on ts.
I understand that may be your push to speak but even still you seem to be scouting where I was pushing on you for a name on the horizon of the hill you are on

Seeing as we have lost momentum here, I would like to leave this for an admin to review.

Due to honesty, and I HOPE lessons learnt, Only ONE ban will be issued will be issued in this instance.

Firstly to all of the Gc in this report. I don't care if you're in a private room, it's NOT alright to talk behind someones back like that. You have a problem with someone, sort it out. The walls always have ears.

As for the metagaming. I've checked other video's and Jay does use an Function key to talk on teamspeak. I think it'd be in his best interest to get this sorted. Keypad keys are useful and you can unbind them from the camera.

On a side note. I don't want to see ANY police jumping out of the police section of teamspeak whilst ingame. If this is broken without a VALID reason, You'll be banned under rule: 10A.

Ban issued for @Zolitaire. I wasn't going to issue this until I saw you called him a Crybaby in the reply.

Name:[Gc] ZolitaireSteam ID:76561198022318405GUID:3a1bf4031509abd873e0e748cbb31c69Rule 1A - Forum Report - 08/10/15 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back