What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

'' I'm wired! ''

Khandamir

Currently residing in Los Santos
So me and my brother Jon are out on the streets to kidnap people and see how much ransom we can get. It's mainly for the interaction and not the money, but it needs to come across as if we're thugs out for cold hard cash.

We've been talking to him for a bit trying to get money out of him when suddenly we hear his mate speak over his speakers while he uses push to talk. We did take his radio earlier but i'm not making an issue out of it. He said his friends were on holiday which I took for meaning theyre offline. We confronted him when we heard his friend, asked if we just heard his friend on a hidden radio and he says the magic words:

'' I'm wired!''

What happened then was extremily funny to us, and the victim can even be heard laughing (which I'm just gonna take for spastic end of life sounds, RP wise)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In fairness, despite his rulebreaking of using his comms while restrained, he managed to keep it in RP which was pretty good of him :p  

Haha did you guys shoot him at the end?!  Loool execution 10/10  ..XD i love the nametags too on this one man Ahaha 

Back