What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

The metagame at its finest by police

Status
Not open for further replies.

meow

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
We robbed the bank, stored it, Straight after restart I logged in as the name Remix and you see the outcome and the face on the police as they realise the owner isn't online.

This was just a prank, no harm was intended.

TL;DR MEOW CHANGED HIS NAME IN-GAME TO REMIX AFTER RESTART, I WALK UP TO THE HOUSE PRETENDING TO BE HIM COPS RESTRAIN ME, SAY I'M DOING THIS ROBBING THAT, I NEVER TOUCHED THE HOUSE OR ENTERED THE PROPERTY AS I DON'T OWN IT

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm dissapointed in you. You are posting this on the forums to blame and shame these police officers. The officers in question did not have any chance to defend their story. Feel free to contact me or the police officers to resolve it. Posting it on the forums is not a solution in my opinion.

I'm dissapointed in you. You are posting this on the forums to blame and shame these police officers. The officers in question did not have any chance to defend their story. Feel free to contact me or the police officers to resolve it. Posting it on the forums is not a solution in my opinion.
Sorry but its something that has to be shown, It's not reporting a player, and I think people have a right to see it even if its naming and shaming. People shouldn't jump to conclusions instantly because I have Remix above my head.

You cant really say anything about metagaming, I could upload about 10+ plus bank jobs were all your rp is terrible. Where we basically just got told to leave or die. 

That's because when we try to RP we get out with 1 gold bar. gg And the police always shut us down when we try and rp.

That's because when we try to RP we get out with 1 gold bar. gg And the police always shut us down when we try and rp.
Bring like a decent Rp story up then and wear decent clothing and dont come with 7.62 rifles out. 

You cant really say anything about metagaming, I could upload about 10+ plus bank jobs were all your rp is terrible. Where we basically just got told to leave or die. 
Rebels are allowed to deny negotiations, that's not metagaming.

That makes 0 sense. It's not relevant to the topic.

Ya, cops should metagame us more often because we have bad rollplay at the bank o.0

I don't mean to feed the flames but can both rebels and cops just pull their fingers out their fucking arses. If you feel wronged by either side, just message each other on teamspeak

'hey yaknow you coulda made that funner by doing that and not that, not having a dig just for future reference'

'oh yeah you coulda don't this and that'

'sound, see you in-game for some more banter'

something simple like that instead of all these shitty posts about the treasury and all that bollocks.

if they cause too much of an issue, just request for the treasury to get removed and it'll be happy days right?( rhetorical question) 

I don't mean to feed the flames but can both rebels and cops just pull their fingers out their fucking arses. If you feel wronged by either side, just message each other on teamspeak

'hey yaknow you coulda made that funner by doing that and not that, not having a dig just for future reference'

'oh yeah you coulda don't this and that'

'sound, see you in-game for some more banter'

something simple like that instead of all these shitty posts about the treasury and all that bollocks.

if they cause too much of an issue, just request for the treasury to get removed and it'll be happy days right?( rhetorical question) 
This is still not about the treasury, I think it might be about the meta-gaming friend

This is still not about the treasury, I think it might be about the meta-gaming friend
most of the comments are about the treasury, however the first section of my post was pretty much about all situations, only the bottom section was directed at the treasury, didn't mean to cause the confusion, however thanks for pointing it because now I look like a muppet!?

I would like to say right off the bat that in this scenario, I would not like this forum to turn into slander back and forth between the police and the various gangs we deal with so I would like it if we could all refrain from doing so ^^^. Firstly I am the officer who ran up and was trying to take the keys off of Remix, I would like to give a brief overview of the scenario before I go any further... Basically, we had gotten an anonymous tip off that the gold from the last HM robbery was stored in that house so the entire police force set up an operation to go and raid the house, upon arrival there were multiple sports hatchbacks driving around that we were wary of, and multiple people around the house in question. While we were scouting the house I, personally had seen someone that seemed to be exiting the house which is why we were trying to get the keys off of Remix. The only reason we had even come close to metagaming was because we had tried breaking into the house and it said the owner was offline, which we found strange considering the fact that there were people inside of it, so we assumed it was a glitch that was not letting us raid the house.. On top of all of this I would like to state the fact that even though we could clearly see remix standing right in front of us, we DID NOT use that to our advantage because in the end of it all he said, "I do not have the keys" and we said "alright sir, you can go" I do not see how you want to classify this as metagaming. Also my biggest issue with this entire scenario is the fact that you guys decided to have Remix come into the game give his keys to another rebel(s) and then have him disconnect while another one of you changed your name to Remix. I have a problem with this because it is so clear to every single person in the operation that this was not a prank, and it was not just for fun, it was intentional to try and get the police to metagame so you could have some dirt on us or even report us, we as a police force try to be reasonable with rebels even though we have not gotten along in the past, and soo many rebels want to complain about how they are treated by the police just because they are rebels, and it is scenarios like this that we can not stand and it just irritates everyone, the only thing you have done by doing this is caused a big fuss over nothing and wasted all of our time, I would like to play the game and just have fun and I am sick and tired of having to tip toe around gangs just because they want to ban people for ridiculous reasons, and the fact that NONE of you have tried to work this out over teamspeak just infuriates me, I've had probably 10+ encounters with gangs that I could have taken to the forums and instead I just talked to them over teamspeak and said hey, I don't like that you did this, let's talk this out, and that was the end of that, Now with all of this being said I would like to not get too far off topic here and I would like to close with the fact that the bottom line is, we did not metagame and it would be nice if we could talk instead of going to the forums, and just in case you were wondering I will be uploading video of this scenario to back up what I have said. I t would be nice if we didn't have to deal with this kind of stuff.

Sincerely yours,

Officer SPC Schwayze

"I might not be the best driver, but I am surely the dirtiest dancer you'll ever see"

(For those of you who don't get the joke, Patrick Swayze was the main character in the American film, "Dirty Dancing")

i had a cop in GZ and out of nowhere he asks me for my name.. and i sais "kevin" and he was like ; youre looking more michael then kevin van you explain that?... so i got in my vehicle and drove off...and he yelled : why are you running awayyyy??!!

Imo..nametags should always be off.. only use tilde for reporting players etc. I hate it when people come up to me like; yoooo michael wassup?... while i didnt even speak to him.. quite the same thing in this story if im correct?

Also my biggest issue with this entire scenario is the fact that you guys decided to have Remix come into the game give his keys to another rebel(s) and then have him disconnect while another one of you changed your name to Remix.
It was my house and I didn't log in after the restart, therefore your 'conspiracy' is invalid. Nobody entered or exited the house since they would've needed the keys to do so, which isn't possible.

LOOOOOOL i can remember giving out like 20 gold bars to a gang who done the bank. Dont blame us because you cant come up with a decent roleplay story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back