What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

PsiSyndicate AltisLife.co.uk Video

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
PsiSyndicate made a video here for all those interested i will post it here but first just some info.

He may play here again and there may be various rules broken in this video (he is a new player here and i understand Police/Mentors have spoken with him so of course forgive any broken rules)

If you see him on the server please remember not to break RP or treat him any differently than any other player like we have with Youtubers/Streamers in the past, remember stream/video sniping or acting differently to be in a video isn't a good thing to do and bans might be issued, keep RP natural/high on the server whoever you come across.

Here is the video enjoy:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and Stevie had a chat with him after the arrest, hopefully he knows how the server works now  :Cool:

Me and Stevie had a chat with him after the arrest, hopefully he knows how the server works now  :Cool:
Awesome Remix, had a quick chat on TS before he started out, but glad to see people showing the way ingame and what we are about.

sidtr.jpg

"There is currently 2 servers, a 3rd one coming their weekend."

Hype train inbound.

Well at least he is behaving himself while recording anyway. When Imstyle came into our channel and said he is here we genuinely thought he was joking. Good video though some quality RP from everyone!

Just me that sees the good in this? Yes it will bring an influx of hobos, but should he learn to roleplay as fluently as those of us who've been here for months/over a year etc, he could stay and be a great addition to the community, and his videos a lesson as to how to become one, bringing in more valuable players.

I'll never forgive him breaking into my house on the exile mod 

thats me in the UNMC gear lol wish i answered now i was on the radio lol

I'm in the video , im famous!

I was ont the server before it was cool

Back