What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

UNMC

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Many months ago a few sharped eyed people noticed the UNMC website

Today we can confirm that the wheels are in motion for a UNMC return to the ALUK server

The only other details i will reveal at this point is it will be a highly Roleplayed group, alot of time will be spent into making sure they have the features they lacked last time around and there will be no way to apply for it (they will approach good roleplayers in roleplay ingame)

We can confirm OPFOR has been put into the framework last month however we plan to get the UNMC back in game within the coming weeks.

The setup will be 3 leaders (just like the Police) To start with i will advise them boundary's and what is expected and they will be left to take the UNMC wherever the roleplay takes them

More details will follow soon - No questions will be answered

I love this so freaking much!

(Oh and FIRST!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, finally. What i've been waiting for. Hopefully I get in again, it sucked when they disbanded and I we werent really sure where to go. Good job!

Never got to see the first unmc, so excited :)  heard alot about them

post-19715-Brent-Rambo-gif-thumbs-up-imgu-L3yP.gif

The cops are going to lose like 50% of its personnel

Last edited by a moderator:
UNMC was a great faction on the server and hope it comes back and works how it used to back when they had around 15 members.

Be good to actually have another good and powerful faction other than TI!

I CANT WAIT, I LOVED THE UNMC, The tensions over the border was great, and you was always looking out for their striders haha! It was amazing!

Back