What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - DaveMiller (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GR8Y

Dear Admins 

DaveMiller has opened an un-ban appeal

Your In-game name: [LOV] Ragnhild The Great
Your Steam Profile ID: 76561198134955054
Your GUID or Steam ID: 2eacde5420937916083672ffc90b96f5
Date & Time you was banned:: 18/10/15 roughly 6 o'clock
Admin that banned you (Check ban message when you connect to the servers): Big Brat
In your own words, Why do you think you was banned: my friend got RDM and he had about 1mil worth of gear on him. i spoke to an officer that was on scene and he completely ignored me when i asked him to revive as no medics were on. i then asked an mentor about itas he had no screen shots or recording and they did not replied, so i body glitched him to save his 1mil as he could not file a comp request.
Please copy and paste the rule you think you broke: Body glitching- exploiting the inventory system
Please give reasons why we should give you a final chance: i will not do it again, i understand the rules and have been a part of this community for a long while. i apologize for my actions but do not want my friends to suffer from things like this when no help is issued. This community is a great one and it would kill me to be cast away from a small incident. i have not done anything to break the rules yet and would hate the reputation i have built for the last year to go to waste. I apologize and thats all i can do unfortunately.
If your ban reason is "Forum Report - Date Here" then search the forums for your in-game name and that date and insert the URL below:

NOTE TO MEMBER, This unban appeal will be looked at in due course, Please note there are no timeframe's

Last edited by a moderator:
I just need to say this, your friend [TR] Cobra was not RDMed, in fact i was debating banning him for not valueing his life and failing roleplay. Other then that this is exactly what happened =)

If you understand the rules why take it upon yourself to use "known exploits" RDMed or not?

because i was not thinking straight and regret the actions i took. i have to admit there is no reason that can make what i did right and unfortunately i have paid the consequences  

Saving him one million has cost you one million. I have taken this from your account.

I have unbanned you for a final chance.

21/10/15

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back