What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

New Mentors - Part 2 - October 2015

Neo

Banned
o2VXsBK.png

7wpbwFQ.png
Good Afternoon Altisians!

Last Monday we announced 5 new mentors to the team, and they’re already busy supporting our members....

Over the last few days there have been a lot of changes to the staff team, some new faces, some moving positions and some raising positions. 

Yesterday we planned to add 5 new mentors to this list, however today we’ll be adding 7 due to to the above.

So today, I'm pleased to announce the next 7 mentors!!

So a large welcome to....

• BlackJack
  • POLSKI BELG
  • SUR. Milo
  • Oli Ludwig
  • bobmarley
  • DI Tampax
  • Marc Smith
As stated last week, we hope this will provide more cover around the clock thus allowing our members to get the support they need, when they need.

These mentors are active effective immediately, however will be given guidance from the existing mentors and Lead Mentor Robert.

Thanks to all those that have applied, The final PM’s are going out now.

6Fa1x0n.png

Andrew "Neo" Anderson
Community Rep.

Congratulations! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratz! Marc you better not forget about being a CMO!

Can all the new Mentors please show face at the Mentor Induction Meeting tonight at 8.30 and we will get you guys added to the Mentor Database and showed how to use it. 

Welcome to the team everyone!  :Cool:

WHOOHOOO!

Thank you for giving me the opportunity and well done everyone, especially Tampi he went for a mentor position five times I'm so glad he got it as well. :D

Back