What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ghost Cartel Excution of PC Damien Wood

Scott Mcdermott

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Credit to Zeiger For Production Credit to James Smith for the Camera Team

Credit to my self for Script Writing  

Last edited by a moderator:
That was actually quite dramatic,

I cried tears of cry. 

"Takes MK18 off shelf" *whispers under breath* 

No more.

gCCE6U5.png

Well shit... This makes me wanna cry xD done far better than what the title made me expect! 

Respect for not letting the viewers see the horrific shooting of this innocent officer  :Crying2: :Cool:

police, and I'm here to arrest you.

You have broken the law, I did not write the law, I may even disagree with the law, but I will enforce it. No matter how much you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathy, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with bars.

If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me, I will fight back. If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill, I am fate with a badge and a gun.

Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes I can get killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who would lay down their life for me, and I for them. We stand watch together. A thin blue line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad.

police, and I'm here to arrest you.

You have broken the law, I did not write the law, I may even disagree with the law, but I will enforce it. No matter how much you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathy, nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with bars.

If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me, I will fight back. If you shoot at me, I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill, I am fate with a badge and a gun.

Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes I can get killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who would lay down their life for me, and I for them. We stand watch together. A thin blue line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad.
HOOORAHHHHH!

If you left the audio of the shots going off at then end on the gc splash screen it would have been perfection.

Good stuff though

If you left the audio of the shots going off at then end on the gc splash screen it would have been perfection.

Good stuff though
Were Still Practicing To get it right we never kill anyone in the production of These Videos 

Back