What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

(SH) A.Music (Gear Glitching)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wink

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): (SH) A.Music

Time & Date this happened: 2015-10-23   00:20

Which Server did this happen on: server 1

Description of what happened: Me=[LZ] Jake and [LZ] Luciano Salvatore where driving upp to the hospital, he desynced and because of that we crached and died, I where going to wait for a medic then some one took my gear (gear glitching) so I respawned ran upp there to get his name. Later then he realize that im back he drops the ghillie suit/keeps backpack, and run away soon after comming back again as you can see in the video

If the guy in the other car reads this you can send me a message and I will give you some money for the accident.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 2D

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Tried to get him into ts but didn't work so well

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
https://vid.me/by7K

Approved -Action Taken -23/10/15

Name:(SH) A.MusicSteam ID:76561198119014496GUID:fa74d5b3a96876c27d59cb7514c876a5However, you broke NLR by going back. Even though he glitched your gear you shouldn't have done that. just send an admin message and they'll spectate. This time i will warn you. Next time will be a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back