What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Ghost Cartel & Police - Enjoyable evening

Jamz

Banned
Hi all,

I have spent the majority of tonight with Ghost Cartel, and I have had a brilliant time!

It started with us taking about 3-4 Police hostage, and ended up with a Police v Ghost Cartel (GC) sing off with a lot of funny moments, that even @Remix admitted he enjoyed watching whilst on Admin duty!

I thought sharing a few screenshots (...and a video @camblack) would be something nice for people to see!
Thanks all,
Jamz

http://imgur.com/a/Uh1w8

(I'd like to thank Ghost Cartel for the fun that I had tonight  :Cool: )

I'd also like to thank all the Police that were on scene:

• SGT Shwayze
  • SPC Rhys Worlock
  • SPC Darscho
  • SPC Archie
  • PC Matthew
  • PC Madmatt
@PoliceCommand - These gents all did a fantastic job (although their singing wasn't 10/10  ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
It was amazing indeed. RP from cops was amazing. Really enjoyed it aswell :p  You're always welcome to join us Jamz! Youre a perfect one :p  

But the question is, who won the sing off? (Definitely the police). Great way to the end then night, credit to everyone that was a part of the sing off! 

I'm sure when the video is up, one of us will be kind enough to start a Poll for the Public to vote on ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd defiantly do something like that again. Really good work guys, had some fun. A lot better than looking down a sight at a barrel of a gun.

And ya, police won the sing off.  ;)

Here is the video, personally i think Gc won ;D

Skip to 6:36 for the start of the Gc song

would'nt let me cut out the parts in the middle of the two songs for some reason 

Enjoy

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

really enjoyed this. i was SPC Rhys Worlock. funny as hell. would easily do that again. GG

Back