What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

'Sir. Conn' and 'Sir. Jam'

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR SPC Ex GP Mouldy

Probably getting bollocked in a CMO office
Note: I was playing on my medic account

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): Sir. Conn, Sir. Jam

Time & Date this happened: 28/10/15 at about 10:00 PM

Which Server did this happen on: Server 1

Description of what happened: Two people both got in my truck, and demanded I drove them to Kavala (from athira, so a long way) when I should have been reviving people. They proceeded to troll me for a good 10 minutes when I said I wouldn't drive them, then under the instruction from Gregory (admin) I got out the truck and waited to see if they would steal the truck. They did, which is obviously a bannable offense.

What Rule Was Broken ?: 

[SIZE=medium]3M) NHS Medic's[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]The NHS Medics are here to help and revive people and have less than 10 slots on the 120 slot server, Therefore so they can RP as medics during the time they are online it is an ban-able offense to kill a medic or take a medic hostage, It is also ban-able to steal a medic's vehicle or helicopter.[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: I did my best to tell them that it was not allowed in chat, but they just drove away.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here https://youtu.be/0g7X7lfMfz4

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

Approved -Action Taken -29/10/15

Name:Sir. Conn

Steam ID:76561198116276520

GUID:0f0e1f1b93c0dd7063d2b31e3286d9a8

Name:Sir. Jam

Steam ID:76561198067994702

GUID:e132db537fbf33206cfd440d08ae7416

However, i don't want to see you type "Get banned, recorded" ever again. It's just not a pleasant thing to do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back