What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

(SS) Geno Sinatra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuel

Banned
Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name): (SS) Geno Sinatra

Time & Date this happened: 10pm 03/11

Which Server did this happen on: 3

Description of what happened: One of my gang members was getting robbed we went to help, when we got their they glitched his gear out of his locked truck (this will be on a seperate report) so a gunfight happened and they died, a medic came pretty soonish so when he was revived we told him to drop the stuff he magically stole from my friends locked truck he refused and broke RP so he got executed, he then sends me a lovely threatening message.

What Rule Was Broken ?: [SIZE=medium]1E) Any threat to any person or the community a ban will be issued and depending on the context of the threat we will fully assist the UK police with their enquires.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]their was also multiple counts of him swearing in side chat which @DainMK can probably confirm[/SIZE]

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: no due to his threatening behavior and not being on TS

Please post video evidence/screenshots here

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, If your report is about RDM then it must be a video leading upto the RDM and after)

1F8E93A8921AF7F5282D78AB6932C782F8A48B4D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back