What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Move / Resize GPS and other Elements.

Mycaelis

Yeastological Expert
I've been asked a couple of times today regarding how I moved my GPS in my Arma3 client, so I thought I'd post it here for those who don't know how to do it. Although I sure most of you do. Either way, its a simple process as per below:

1. From the main Arma3 menu, select the CONFIGURE button.

2. Next select the GAME option.

mGIopdX.jpg

3. From the GAME menu, select the LAYOUT tab.

3N93lJA.jpg

This is the layout menu, where you can move and resize all the various elements in the Arma3 HUD.

4. The GPS is normally located where the Arrow is by default.

5. As you can see, I have moved and resized my GPS to the bottom of my screen.

dRmEhnV.jpg

There is only one major advantage to resizing the GPS I have noticed. The larger your GPS window is, the faster you can travel in cars before it "disappears". I can do about 280 - 300km/h in a sports hatch before it disappears with my setting.

Hope this helps some of you.

Cheers,
Ash / Mycaelis

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you actually open the GPS in arma 3?
I know it was ctrl + m in arma 2 but that doesn't work in arma 3.

@MrYellowBoss

I think its specifically Right Control + M by default. (Not 100% as unfortunately I use a completely custom key layout for Arma3).

If that doesn't work, just go into your Game Menu, then Controls.
From the controls menu, select "Common" from the drop down and you should see the controls for GPS (Toggle).
Even if it's set for Control + M, erase the control and re-map it just to make sure its correct.

@Mycaelis Yea will need to look into it, not at my pc at the moment.

But it seems pretty useful. Thanks for the guide ;)

Back