What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

How many old timers is still here?

Simpan

So I just wanted to check in and see how many of the old old member/player base that started playing here on this server back in the old days when the server was new and still fairly small and unorganized? 

And do any of you remember my old sorry ass? XD

Define old timers? Joined late May 2014 if I remember correctly, still here, still going strong =) ALUK is love, ALUK is life. <3

Edit:

Checked steam activation history, joined June 16th. Thats when I bought the game and played for half an hour on a German server, got to know the controls and how to drive a car, got annoyed at the German being spoken everywhere and joined ALUK. Never left. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
So I just wanted to check in and see how many of the old old member/player base that started playing here on this server back in the old days when the server was new and still fairly small and unorganized? 

SIIIIIIIIIIMPAN <3

I'm an old timer (April 2014) but unforunately was so new and played things low key in the early days.

Unfortunately all I really remember is the day @Mitch. joined the police (as he was fed up of being robbed, if I remember correctly), Arc Neon chasing me around trying to sell me illegal guns and the infamous "John" camping and robbing everyone at the Salt Trader.

Oh and turtles, turtles we're awesome.

I'm an old timer (April 2014) but unforunately was so new and played things low key in the early days.

Unfortunately all I really remember is the day @Mitch. joined the police (as he was fed up of being robbed, if I remember correctly), Arc Neon chasing me around trying to sell me illegal guns and the infamous "Paul" camping and robbing everyone at the Salt Trader.
When I started around on the server I got rekt be AG all the time, That AG Dave Guy always nicked my Coke

Define old timers? Joined late May 2014 if I remember correctly, still here, still going strong =) ALUK is love, ALUK is life. <3

Edit:

Checked steam activation history, joined June 16th. Thats when I bought the game and played for half an hour on a German server, got to know the controls and how to drive a car, got annoyed at the German being spoken everywhere and joined ALUK. Never left. <3
June 16th truly is a good day #DentisBDay

Ach, that means I've been playing this June '14.

And yeah, I remember getting arrested by you Simpan. We were a lot more anti-police back then. 

Pyrgos constab ftw! 

Edit: I believe you are even in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur6mvKevWfs Im sure @mental remembers this one!

Back