What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

)Un-ban Appeal - GFE-DareDevil (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
In-game Name
DareDevil

Steam ID

The date of your ban.

Member of the team that banned you.
DrogeWorst

Reason given for your ban.
Shooting inside of a blue zone

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I was standing at the police station ( blue zone ) where I was waiting to be picked up by my PC. As the server was almost empty and my PC nor any other police was around. I was very bored whilst waiting and as nobody was there I thought : ah a few shots cant hurt. well they can.... By unholstering my gun and firing it in a blue zone I broke rule : 6C) Weapons must be holstered inside green and blue zones at all times. As soon as I fired Droge Worst came over, Tp'd me, asked me why I shot inside the Blue zone and then I got kicked ( which I think is more than fair as I broke the rule(s) )

Why should we unban you.
I love this server, I love the community and I made a stupid mistake of firing my gun in a Blue Zone. This server is the best RP server there is out there, and I just love to play on it. Although I broke the rules ( which was very stupid of me ) I really hope I could get a second chance to redeem myself. And if that chance will be given to me I promis I will not break the rules any more ( as I was just bored which does NOT cover up for my mistake ).

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes us think this wont happen again when you get bored?

Because it was a stupid mistake that I made and I see now although I was bored I shouldn't break the rules. And I clearly see that now as doing so has consequenses. And although I was bored I learned now that I must not break the rules (which I should've known already). But I promise you that IF you give me a second chance I will behave and I will not nor ever break the rules again.

I will take your word. So if you get banned again then it will be perm!

Unbanned 

17/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back