What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - ☣Penquin☣ (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

☣Penquin☣

In-game Name
PenquinER

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
11/15/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
Drew

Reason given for your ban.
NLR

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
I forgot about NLR rule, i didnt play for a while and was just roaming in Kavala, got shot without the reason (Couldnt record that because NVidia Experience wont work), and spawned to chill in Kavala again because i was hobo, and didnt be scared that someone will take my weapon.. And got banned..

Why should we unban you.
I am very sorry, and i admit that i broke NLR rule, and i am very sorry and i will try to remember all server rules. Please, i want to have fun in your servers, and there is not servers like yours in Arma 3.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for my broken english. I was to tired to write un-ban appeal. I meant that i joined server after little break (Like couple of weeks) and was roaming in Kavala as hobo. After i crashed with my SUV in others guy SUV, he shot me. I couldnt record that because of NVidia issue what i am trying to fix about 3 months (Ye i know thats not your problem, but still sayin'). So the broblem isnt in shooting accident. I forgot about NLR and was waiting for my friends, they said that i have to wait in Kavala, so i respawned.. After that i got banned. I admit that i broke rules, but i did not want to break rules. 
I am sorry. I will try to remember NLR next time, about other rules: I read all rules and remember them, so i think i am not danger for your community.

By: PenquinER
Thank you =)

You will be unbanned for a final chance, 

17/11/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back