What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - [Y] Vito - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

SI Jason

reportaplayerbanner.png

Your In-game name

Pc Jason

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[Y] Vito

Date of the incident

11/27/2015

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 2
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We had just turned around near to the HM treasury when some how [Y] Vito and friends crashed into the front of are vehicle and the drove off up the road and stopped on the other side of the bridge (which to me looked like they were setting up) we continued to repair are car when we were fired upon with out RP we took up defence behide the car and returned fire to one individual which was firing a long weapon I was the then shot and killed with the rest of my partrol.

I would also like to add other incidents after in kavala and on TS which are not recorded on my side but the other party may have 3C) Trolling / 3E) Threats to report/Breaking RP in Voice / 1A) Bullying. Upon respawning I was met right out side the police station by the same people in the my police car driving around me I put my weapons away and tried to RP with them but to me they were very hostile and rude with only one thing on there mind to kill me which i feel was fail RP and killed me again. I messaged them on TS to come to talk with me in the police room and I feel the way he talked to me was unbelievable soon as it turn abit nasty I stopped them and asked please come with me to talk with a mentor which they did but there was no resolve. I feel the person continued to be rude and in my eyes just wanted to argue.

I have been a member of the community for many months now and have never come across a person like this and has put me off playing the game i enjoy.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yylq35Gmi_c&feature=youtu.be

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

just to say Vito was shooting up in the air when they got out of the car im pretty sure u know the Yakuza dont miss that much and we are well trained. plus if he was shooting at you the bullets would of hit the ground near you or hit your car.

Why didn't you explain the situation when we were at kavala, i told you to put your hands up when you came running up to us, we stopped and asked for the keys, which you didn't give, so I said "if you don't give the keys you'll die.... You said " I'm not giving the keys, go ahead and kill me" that right there is fail RP and not valuing your life! You were on your own and surrounded by 3 armed Rebels and let's yourselfdie
edit:
Why would you say I was bullying and breaking RP? When throughout everything in the situations I didn't break any RP or RDM! We tried to RP for the keys but you just said"no your not having them" I said I'll kill you if you don't! And then you decided to say" go ahead and kill me" your a officer and should value your life!

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay. Unless you have any ACTUAL evidence then do not comment here.

Only the reported, reporter and admin should be commenting.
Anyone else commenting who is not supplying evidence that will add something to the report will be given a warning point and posting restriction for seven (7) days.

Now, let's keep this clean and tidy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back