What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

ALUK Forum Name Recycle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Now we have 24,000 registered members people are finding they cannot have the unique name they always wanted here on the forums which is a shame.

I will start to recycle names if the person has not been here for 6 Months + and has less than 10 posts i will then rename there account freeing up the username for someone who is very active and has been here a while to use.

If the member is banned then we can free up the name however... some we wont as protection to yourself (there are people out there with bad reputation)

Please do your research before requesting as this does take time, if your new then get some reputation here and a good solid high quality post count before requesting below.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the person named rambo has not been active on here for over a year, if possible could i have "Rambo". Thanks

You can rename my second account ( please don't judge it bugged and I had to make another )

name is: Samatlewis

i had to add a second S to this one:'(

I've heard that "adster mc'' is a bit of a basterd

Amazing! Please may I have 'George' he never posted and was here for only 3 days. What a waste 

• Content count0
  • Joined25 Mar 2014
  • Last visited28 Mar 2014

could I have bobmarley please, I changed my name to "GP bobmarley" in August just before the other bobmarley signed up (it actually made my time as a GP a month longer as I couldn't change my name back ). 

http://www.altislife.co.uk/profile/19581-bobmarley/

Last Login: 12th August 2015

Thank you

I would like to take the user "Saul Goodman" this user has absolutely no posts on the forum and joined August 15th 2015. I believe this username would be more suited as I currently use this name in-game as my alias and it would be more appropriate for people to tag me in forum posts using this name.

I'm not sure how often these are looked at however. @Wilco

• CONTENT COUNT

•  

August 15, 2015
  •  

• LAST VISITED

August 15, 2015

https://www.roleplay.co.uk/profile/19672-saul-goodman/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back