What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Un-ban Appeal - CHAPO (Unbanned - Final Chance)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAPO

In-game Name
CHAPO

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
12/10/2015

Member of the team that banned you.
BratJaggesVlnd

Reason given for your ban.
VDM

The Server you initially was banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, Please type why you think you was banned
i was banned for vdm in all honesty I did not read the rules fully I thought vdm was only hitting people not car ramming I do admit I drove into his car to get away but I didn't realise it could have got me banned also my mic was making a high pitch noice in teamspeak so he wouldn't have been able to talk to me but it was working fin in-game.

Why should we unban you.
This is the best and only AL I play on I don't want to be banned from this I apologise to the guy I will read the rules through a few times I didn't mean to mess with your rules I just hope that this can be resolved and I am able to be let back on to your servers.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Running people over for any particular reason and also ramming another players car which makes it explode and if this kills anybody nearby is classed as vdm an results in a ban 

Running people over for any particular reason and also ramming another players car which makes it explode and if this kills anybody nearby is classed as vdm an results in a ban 
Here is two scenarios:

1. I speed through Kavala, hit 3 people standing on the pavement, but just keep going. Thinking "Hey, I was driving really fast and they were so close the road".

2. I get on a quadbike. Thinking I want a cool police chase, I start reversing it very slowly into a police car standing still. I do this a few times.

Is any of these scenarios VDM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back