What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

SPC Mitchell Singing Katy Perry Whilst Hostage

VulcanEU

Banned for approaching people on Ban List for anot
So we (Altis Ghosts) took SPC Mitchell hostage gave him some weed to smoke so few mins later we got into our chopper n started flying and whilst we was meeting up with his officers at a location Mitch started singing Hot and Cold For us

Thank you Mitch for being the best hostage we've ever took! and hope to bump into you agen some time :D <3

Last edited by a moderator:
448.jpg

Little did these people know the police where half a click out rocking out to ACDC in our strike cars.

Little did these people know the police where half a click out rocking out to ACDC in our strike cars.
we had 3 people outside the place keeping an eye out (i was one), but i didnt expect there to be 4 cop cars down the road untill we took off and saw how many there was haha.. but i new there could be 1 down the road some where or one sniper on the hill infont of the entrance :)

Back