What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

proof I did not rdm or vdm, just desync and troll bambis

as far as I can see, you steered against the police officer? :p
and then I turned left to dodge him, I accidentally turned right but you can see clearly I steered left at last second to try to dodge him( imho he could have dodged me very easily but he stayed where he was )

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its completely retarded that police can pull you out of an ifrit, they shouldnt be able to.. or atleast not allowed to

I think its completely retarded that police can pull you out of an ifrit, they shouldnt be able to.. or atleast not allowed to
So whenevery you feel like: i dont want to be pulled out i will be in a ifrit. We may not pull you out?... weel that is actualy a stupid idea. If you troll around it will happen in every vehicle like in RealLife. think about the fact it is a game and it is ROLEPLAY.

So whenevery you feel like: i dont want to be pulled out i will be in a ifrit. We may not pull you out?... weel that is actualy a stupid idea. If you troll around it will happen in every vehicle like in RealLife. think about the fact it is a game and it is ROLEPLAY.
that's not what he meant, what he meant that the ifrit is a fully enclosed armored vehicle used in warfare, you should not be able to pull people out of it easily as its glass is bullet proof and the doors are armored unlike normal civilian vehicles where you can just break the weak glass and quickly pull them out.

Maybe you shouldn't have access to military class vehicles then?

I agree. How many hunters have you seen running through the red zone honking thier horns and dropping smoke?

And then my ifrit tires are blown up for no reason

if you look under the truck you can se me. jump ut to ealy so l was under  the truck and did playas spiks.

u had an iffrit out in a green zone and got owned by the cops GG . . . . . . .

Also u ran someone over with your Vehicle this = VDM

Another note your tires were not blown out for no reason, the iffrit is an illegal vehicle so they spike strip your only way out and Rek u because YOU ARE DRIVING AN ILLEGAL VEHICLE because they are the police and they dont like ppl doing illegal shit . . . who woulda thought eh? . . . .  

u had an iffrit out in a green zone and got owned by the cops GG . . . . . . .

Also u ran someone over with your Vehicle this = VDM

Another note your tires were not blown out for no reason, the iffrit is an illegal vehicle so they spike strip your only way out and Rek u because YOU ARE DRIVING AN ILLEGAL VEHICLE because they are the police and they dont like ppl doing illegal shit . . . who woulda thought eh? . . . .
Its not VDM when kids intentionally run into your car. Watch the video again dude.

Its not VDM when kids intentionally run into your car. Watch the video again dude.
You watch the video !

At no point in that video does anyone run infront of your car,  infact from the moment u start driving away none of the cops move at all u just run 1 over then get spiked, im not sure what video u are watching but its not this 1 if u say on this video u have proof of someone jumping infront of your car . . . . .

You even said yourself in an earlier comment that the cop didnt move 

and then I turned left to dodge him, I accidentally turned right but you can see clearly I steered left at last second to try to dodge him( imho he could have dodged me very easily but he stayed where he was )

So who is meant to be jumping infront of the car if u have alrdy said that he stood still ????? . . . . . 

You watch the video !

At no point in that video does anyone run infront of your car,  infact from the moment u start driving away none of the cops move at all u just run 1 over then get spiked, im not sure what video u are watching but its not this 1 if u say on this video u have proof of someone jumping infront of your car . . . . .

You even said yourself in an earlier comment that the cop didnt move 

So who is meant to be jumping infront of the car if u have alrdy said that he stood still ????? . . . . . 
he was blocking my escape out, thus leaving me no choice.

Back