What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Resignation

Oli Ludwig

Donator
Donator
Hello everybody !

As of yesterday i have resigned from beeing a Mentor in this community.

I will not go into any details of my resignation, however i really want you all to know something about what Mentor is really like.

I was stood at a moment in life where i wanted to give something back to this amazing community what they had already given me.

So when Mentor slots opened up i didnt hesitate to apply and after it all was selected. The feeling was pride. Proud to be able to help everyone that i possibly could with so many problems rangeing from "Hey how do i connect to the server" to "Hey me and my friend had a fallout can you patch up our friendship". I loved every single talk i had with different members of this community and it saddens me that this will not continue. 

So i want you all to think "if" applications open again, if you have been given something from this community that you liked, loved or smiled about you should think about becoming a Mentor, not only are you giving something back but you are also helping people who dont understand what to do here and you are the first line of defense which is so important for them. They rely on Mentors most of the time to go over Rules for example or the forums and so on. A Mentor is a respected status that everyone should want to have that can give theyre time back.

So with regret i leave this "job" and will move onto just beeing SGT Oli :) 

Hope there is someone that will fill that slot as soon as possible with the same joy i had for it every day :)

Thanks to @Neo and @PC Robert for the oppertunity.

Cya on the server !

Byeeee Oliiii

Have fun with being a SGT and most important of all have fun in the game

Sad  to see a great mentor resign. On the bright side you can focus on other things on the server now!! have a good one

Sad to see you leave mate, you were a cracking mentor

you where a good mentor oli

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Brilliant mentor and a sad day for the mentor team. Luckily I still have your awesomeness in Athira.

Thanks to everyone that took theyr time to write something nice :) 

Means i must have done what i intended to do, even tho i would have loved to do it for a much longer time :)

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into the Mentor Team Oli. You will be greatly missed and you have big shoes to fill "if" we open up recruitment again. If you ever wish to become a Mentor again I have added you to my short list. 

Thanks Again.

U2v0g.gif

Back