What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Merry Christmas 2015

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
I am going to save you from a queen style speech this year..... actually no i am not!

Our second Christmas on Altis has arrived, While you forum folk are tucking into your turkeys, drinking your malt wine please think about the poor hobo folk of Altis this year who don't have any turkeys... no they only have rabbits and snakes and Cardoso's whiskey to look forward to.

Whatever you decide to get up to this Christmas the entire admin team wish you and your family a very merry Christmas, This year I asked the entire staff team to write a Christmas message and most of them did and i have included them below! 

When we started off Altis Life UK back in February 2014 we didn't think in our minds that it would ever grow with us as people over the next 2 years! 25,000 members on the forums and 130,000 unique steam id's later and some of the friendliest players online from all different backgrounds and then meeting people at two meetups in 2015! its brilliant it really is and your all a massive part of this!

Its been a great year and we have a even better one planned with our 2 year anniversary only 2 months away! The ALUKRP framework, Tanoa (TBC) , Reading Festival (Meetup) and our new awesome domain to look forward to along with many planned updates!

For those who will be around today we will have a Christmas teamspeak room open shortly, For the rest of you stop reading this and get off the PC! go and have an awesome Christmas!

Each year i believe this is a time to be thankful for, so i thank you for being a part of this community, I thank the servicemen like our own Vladic Ka and others within the community for giving up so much to keep us safe but most of all i thank the fact that everyone is in good health.

I raise a cider to you and your family's!

wilco.png

Mr.Cardoso

Hello brothers and sisters,

If you are feeling warm and fuzzy today, that is from all the love and appreciation we're sending your way!

May this season bring you all closer as a community, and treasure the good moments that pass by so fast, that you might not realize now how you will miss them.. so don't waste time with peaty disputes. And please, why not keep this good spirit not just for a day, but for the future ones as well!

Merry Christmas to you all from your bae

[SIZE= 16px]Ciaran[/SIZE]

G'day all, 

Another year passed already, that one certainly went fast, I would like to thank everyone who has supported our community in the last twelve months, in all ways from just playing on our servers, to the dedicated people who donate their hard earned cash to the community to allow us to continue providing the game servers that we do daily

I would also like to thank the staff team for their dedication over the last few weeks, whether it be on the forums or through spectating people in-game.

Have a good day to everyone, and enjoy whatever you celebrate this season, and a happy new year when that comes!

Neo

ALTISIANS!!!!! Damn, I love that word, but let’s face it … we are….

It’s been another AMAZING YEAR with lots of new faces as well as those returning from their slumber.

I can honestly say I feel PROUD to be part of this community, I’ve seen people rise, and people fall, but the bond that brings us together should be more-so celebrated this Christmas Day!

I wish you all, no matter your race, creed, religion, skin colour, sexuality or hair colour, a VERY MERRY Christmas.

Be with your families, be with your virtual families! Join the Public Christmas channel and make new friends and extend your family!

Here’s to another glorious year of ALTIS LIFE!

Merry Christmas!

Andrew “Neo” Anderson, Mrs. Anderson, Boy 1, 2, 3 & 4 Anderson, and Girl Anderson!

Vladic Ka

Well its that time of the year again guys and girls. For most Christmas is a time of when you get together with your friends and family and share some love. For me I think about those that cant be with their family due to being deployed. This has happened to me a few times now and I can tell you its not a nice place to be. This year I have been lucky to get a short break from my det and I cannot tell you how great it feels.

Its been a good year here with more ups than downs. I am really looking forward to the future and cannot wait to be back fully with you guys in spring.

Hope all at ALUK have a great Christmas and a very happy new year.

Gregory

Well here we are, another year nearly over and its certainly been an interesting one!

I’ve never been good with loads of words but I certainly know I’ll be having a great Christmas and hope everyone of ALUK does too                       

We’ve had our ups and downs but we’ve made it! So here’s for everyone’s well being over this festive season and for the new and exiting year ahead of us!

And don't go mad on those mince pies!

Thesoldier

Greetings friends of ALUK,

My first Christmas holiday will be this week with this wonderful community. I am approaching my one year anniversary since joining last February. It's been a hell of a year, and I've made a lot of friends. From my lonely days as a cider runner, to a police officer/mentor, and now full-time staff member. I am humbled to share this holiday with everyone here.

I want to wish everyone, and their families a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I want to apologize for not joining the secret santa this year. God has decided to bless our family with a Christmas present, but we won't be getting it till July. I'm proud to announce that after three long years of trying, my wife and I will be having our first child sometime in the end of the Summer. I'm sorry I could not be generous and join the secret santa, and I want to apologise for my recent in-game inactivity this holiday season. I have been working a lot of overtime for our upcoming bundle of joy, and sadly haven't had time to play.

I want to thank you all for being friendly, and welcoming me an Outsider from the United States, and accepting me as one of your own. It's been a fun year, and I can't wait to see what the future holds

Merry Christmas, 

Crumble

Hello Friends!

It's been a busy year, we've had our ups and downs however we continue going forward as a community.

I would like to wish you all a happy merry Christmas - Make the most of the day! Hope to see you all back after the Christmas holiday for another amazing year! #2016

All the Best! 

Crumble  

Vacatio

Hello to you all,

After well over a year i'm sick of you all..... but i still love you all :p Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Vacatio / SGT Joe [TFU] for you older members 

WhoisDan

Merry Christmas!

My first Christmas as a part of this community and hopefully there will be many more to come! It's been an amazing year, since I joined all those months ago in February I've met some great people and I've even been given the opportunity to be part of the staff team here! I wish you all a very, very merry Christmas and a happy New Year, here's to many more with this wonderful community.

Farmer Giles

I want to wish everyone at ALUK a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! After all the community's gone through the past couple of months, we are still strong at Christmas! This year has had a alot of ups, and a few downs, especially for me. But at this time, we should remember the good times! This has been a great year for me, i have achieved quite alot on ALUK, becoming an Inspector, And Commander of NPAS! Its been a great journey, and i hope for it to continue!  I hope to see alot of you in the new year! 

Alexim

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year.

Its been a great year here at ALUK and this is gonna be my first X-Mas here. Also Im close to my 1 year anniversary since I joined in March. I've had a great time with all the amazing people I met in this community. Unfortunately recently I've had some issues in real life that limit my spare time. Hopefully this will change in the upcoming new year. 

I want to thank everyone that I met during 2015 for making my time here enjoyable and incredibly fun!

ArrogantBread

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the holidays, get smashed eat too much. I know i will ;) But seriously enjoy the holidays.

But make sure to come back for what will undoubtedly be another great year here on ALUK. Looking back its been a great year lots of ups and some downs but the community does not falter when the bad things hit *cough*bohemias fantastic updates*cough*. 

So yeah, not much to say really but have a great Christmas and best of luck for the new year.

Connall

Hello ALUK!

I'll keep this short and sweet. Have a great Christmas and a happy new year!

I've had another great year on this server and will be continuing into my third year in 2016, something that I'm really looking forward to! Thank you to everyone for your constant support to the community and keeping the great place it is today!

Best of luck into the new year!

Khandamir

Dear community,

I would first of all like to thank you all. This was my first full calendar year on the server and have enjoyed it. Many things improved and changed, the team and the server got bigger and the community as well. We grew to over 25k members (24897 when writing) and with the hopes for a framework release next year, we have many things to look forward to. Now on a serious note. Our society has seen some big stuff go down last year and we are not without troubles. May our thoughts be with those who suffered this year; from disease, from mental conditions, from pain, terrorism, war, famine and all the ugly stuff. And let us cherish the fact we can cheerfully sit behind our screens and play this game, that takes us away from our ''first world problems'' for a bit, into a world where we write our own stories with the liberty life doesn't give. Pray for them, if you pray. Give to them if you can. Send them your thoughts and when life offers you the chance: Stand up for them who need it most.

And to end on a lighter note: #rpeverything

From me here in Holland I wish you all a very merry Christmas, a healthy and good year full of gaming on ALUK in 2K16!

Edgar Ville

[COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Happy Holidays Friends.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]It's at this time of year we see people of all groups come together to offer open hearts and friendly wishes. We all give and receive good feeling in everything that we do, especially around this time of year. Remember to carry the trend through the coming months, help your fellows, advise those who need it and perhaps most importantly; offer a sympathetic ear to those who may need it.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Drink some, eat more and enjoy the special time we have with our loved ones at this special time.[/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(191, 191, 191)]Be excellent to each other.[/COLOR]

Jamz

Hello AltislifeUK community!

Well, it's been fun! So much has happened this year and I don't think putting it into words would be possible. From joining the community on the 5th June 2015, to becoming a Staff member here, so much has changed.

I'd like to take a moment to thank all the Staff here at AltislifeUK for the hard work and dedication that they voluntarily put into this community to make it what it is for all of us to enjoy, so that we may sit back and relax and leave the real world and all it's negativity behind. And although there's a lot of hate in the world, a lot of negativity, poverty and anger this community still can come together and help each other- help each other have a fun and enjoyable time. Whether it be for a few minutes, hours, days, weeks or months it can happen.

I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and I hope that you all have a brilliant New Year as we enter 2016. Say something nice to those around you, make them smile and show your appreciation to a community that you come to every day of your life, through hard times and happy times, ALUK will be running and so will the people that visit each and every day.

Merry Christmas all... peace.

JohnJoeegan

Hello ALUK!

I would like to wish every single one of you merry Christmas! And a Happy new Year. Its been a year full of adventures and its been a pleasure to spend it with all of you on this wonderful community. 

Alot of us come here to escape real life issues, to play games and meet and make new friends. 

I look forward to the drunken photos on the gallery, Expect a few from me 

Have a wonderful Christmas and a great new year!

Bring on 2016!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, ALUK staff for all your hard work! Have a great Christmas lads!

Happy Christmas to the whole community!
2665.png

Merry Christmas lads, good work to the staff, keep it up, I'm sure I'm not the only one awoken to find all the girls in their group chats bloody counting down to Christmas...

Lol, cheers

cracking messages guys and a merry christmas to you all. I will dedicate my first strongbow dark fruit (yes i know but hey we all have our poison right) of xmas day to aluk  :D

Hope everyone enjoys themselves today and I hope everyone got everything they asked for on their xmas list (if you made it on to the nice list that is!) Anyways, merry xmas and a happy 2016

Merry Christmas, thanks for controlling the madness of ALUK so we can all enjoy it :)

1f385.png

And of course, have a happy new year!​

1f389.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It was christmas yesterday. Scandinvia 24th :D.

Merry Christmas to all you outsiders not having christmas the 24th, but the 25th <333

Thanks for asking me to write a message  -.- 

Have a Merry Christmas and a very happy new year everyone, I hope all goes well and everyone is in good health.

Hope to see you all around in game soon as I am slowly getting back on to my feet, medically and financially!

Much Love

Adam - The Shadow

Cheers to a prosperous Christmas! (P.S This song was my Great Grandma's Favorite Christmas song, I love it ) 

Merry Christmas to everyone and their families. Over the year I have been a part of this community I can say that some of my best friends I have are people in this community. We have all shared our sorrows and joys with other members of the community and this is something to remember. Also even though there are tough times we need to remember that everyone here is human being and that we all mean something to someone. So I hope everyone in this community has best wishes for everyone and their families. 

Merry christmas from me and the NHS staff who I'm sure most of them will post at some point or another.

CMO. Lharmon

Back