What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Harvey, troubled youth turned hardworking enforcer of law on Altis

PC Harvey

"Armed Gun, Drop the Police!"
Note: Contains strong language, i think thats what makes it bearable.

Altis.. as beautiful an island as it is, has a dark secret, hidden from media and tourists yet freed upon the hardworking citizens. Crime is everywhere on Altis, some fear it....some fight it.....some embrace it. People make mistakes, its part of human nature. But sometimes you have to loose something to realise your mistakes. Some are luckier than others.

One of the worst things you can possibly hear when loading your truck full of finely processed goods... "Get the fuck on the ground!"

Loathed by all...petty theives. Scum of the island, at least rebels have the decency of robbing rich twats who sit on their multimillion fucking diamond industries..... Seriously? Why rob from the poor? 

This my friends is where i come in, as much as i would like to say i was a skilled rebel, with a belt of bullets round my chest and a big fuck off rifle hanging over my shoulder..... i cant. No, i was a worm, wearing a polo shirt with ugly beige shorts and fucking sandals....Fucking sandals?! Who the fuck wears sandals? Anyway...instead of that big fuck off rifle i had a rusty old pistol unidentifiable to the best weapons expert and in worse quality than a hobos resistance to lockpick a truck... Yes.. i was your typical petty theif, tada, i wasnt alone though.. we were a miserable bunch picked out of the shitty youth of my hometown...fuck i forgot its name....oh well, aint like you would give a shit anyway. To cut the story short...our lives consisted of waiting by metal factories, sweating our pathetic asses of waiting for some poor sod to pull in. You can guess the rest. It took a simple violent turn for me to get my head in shape, we had always said our crime was to fight the apparantly "corrupt government" for i dunno.. raising prices on fucking freddo's or some shit like that. But back to the story. Once we were driving to the airport hoping to nab a huron or something..we were very ambitious mind you. When we got there we found ourselves face to face with rebels, armed with big fuck off rifles. Then believe it or fucking not the police roll up in a cloud of smoke shouting "get on the ground assholes!". This was too much for us to handle, but the stubborn bastards thought we could pull this off. Long story short, bullets whizzed cracks cracked and blood squirted in yeh fucking eyes. I woke up to see the cops dragging rebels away by their ballsacks and my worthless crew dead on the floor in a huge mushy pile.

It took me many months to sort out my life, i got into the sand buisness, i learnt how to make glass and shit. Anyways i always had my mind towards the police force, i knew they were always hiring and i started to realise that is the only way this island can get better whilst allowing me to redeem myself along the way, so here i am now...  Police Constable Harvey, i may be rebel target practice, but at least im happy.

1f4b0.png
The money will make you come crawling back.. Trust me. 

//have a good time in the police buddy was some of the funniest months I had but the rebel life was always for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back