What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

New Altis Constabulary Aerial Vehicle?

PC Corkill

Was cruising through Kavala today when I spotted the new super top secret Aerial Vehicle the cops have at their disposal.

flying%20cops.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah you been smoking Mr Cardosos fun stuff ?

If that was earlier today it was more likely down to the 120 slot stress test I thought I would try.

Unfortunately Arma being Arma didn't like it, It wasn't the servers fault, infact hardly any load or bandwidth being used.

One day I hope for 500 player servers with no lag no de-sync, I am not asking for much, there are however some 120 slot servers out there with hardly any de-sync and lag with alot less nicer specs than ours, the quest continues.

Just testing the flying PCSO car prototype. Move along please.

Aaaah the ever sought after Holo-back mk4, I thought these were pulled from production after the holodecks on the undercarriage were found to be faulty and every now and then a random civ would get squashed into a lovely meat pancake?

This wasn't during the stress test. It was pre-midnight restart with about 79 players online. Just another day in Kavala. Trolls in shorts, civilians in military class vehicles and flying pigs.

Back