What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

A Salesman and his car.

Vlada

Hi all :)

I have been a player on this lovely community for almost two years now playing almost everyday for the first year and a bit less over the last due to some severe financial difficulties my family encountered and my personal work commitments. I haven't been online in about 2-3 months and when I came back last week I was not surprised to see that this community is still as strong and as united as I remembered it! I look forward to re-engaging in some serious rp with y'all and maybe even build a base or two on exile :p

I don't usually post much on the forums, so I'll use this post for two purposes - one to say hello and let y'all know I'm back :) and two to ask those of you who have time and are willing to help me out to vote for the car I designed here https://www.adamyourself.com/mt-en/adam/Caledonia/fc4830/ ). It's called Caledonia in honour of beautiful Scotland :D Any help with voting will be truly appreciated! (One can re-vote daily too!).

As for my new character ig, I'm going to be a car salesman with a twist... see you on Altis! ;) 

stPJRHE.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The community hasn't even been around for 2 years, idk how you've been round longer than Wilco

HOWEVER, you have designed a very nice car and since you named it Caledonia you've got my vote

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough, I should say 'almost' two years :) I joined in May 2014 :3

Thank you so much for your vote!

Back