What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Neri mansion, the one with the trees at the entrance..

Booker Dewitt

Community Veteran
So the deals made was never done, and the latest one fucked up during the buying process(lost his money)..

This house is extremely nice. Its in Neri and is unique. Can fit 4 storage containers, a lot of space for helicopters to land, "close" to the drug dealer in Neri, and I'm often asked if it is for sale, so you might end up with profit here.

Starting at 4 mill, (remember you will be having to pay 2,2 milions extra for the house itself after the 4 mill)

ROEONQ6.jpg

1sLjuCa.jpg

Qq5gnlI.jpg

fspvzyf.jpg

I have ben looking for a house with a good view and a bit of a story to it.

Looking at the trees and the lovely drive way it seems i have found my dream house.

How ever every dream has a price. 6.2 million is a bit much for my wallet at this time. I do need to have my self some save cash to make a living. 

I would like to make a offer for 2 million. This becouse the house is another 2.2 million it will cost my 4.2 million in total. 

So said the guy that almost bought it for 20 mill, but fucked up
Oke. So im the same guy? 

If you dont want to sell it its fine with my. You asking for a big amount.

Im asking to give me some time to see if i can get it to work from my side.

Your call :)

Yes if you are selling ;).

Will this be purchased through Suncoast real estate agency??

6.3 mil and a in-game hug

Last edited by a moderator:
Back