What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Video Intro

Fuel

Banned
I make this and ask the gang for feedback.

all I get is it needs explosions................

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

michael-bay-explosion-explosions-gif-43ec517d68b6edd3015b3edc9a11367b-large-81.jpg

2016!!!!!

Hello Mr.Fuel. Im approaching you with a feedback.

This intro definitely needs some voice effects when the light is coming out of text. Add some light smoke in that intro since it looks like there is something hot under the charcoal texture. Remember sound effects is big part of intros and how it syncs with it. The font could maybe be different, something what matches better with the background. Also if its possible could you get that lava moving inside that text? I was thinking of lava moving inside the text and smoke coming out of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Mr.Fuel. Im approaching you with a feedback.

This intro definitely needs some voice effects when the light is coming out of text. Add some light smoke in that intro since it looks like there is something hot under the charcoal texture. Remember sound effects is big part of intros and how it syncs with it. The font could maybe be different, something what matches better with the background. Also if its possible could you get that lava moving inside that text? I was thinking of lava moving inside the text and smoke coming out of it.
the no sound was on purpose as thats what me and vlad decided due to having our own sound put on top later on, but with all of the needing explosions, I have decided to go that way and make a big explosion one here it is

Its looks really good. I think it needs to have some kind of sound added tho. And some ifrits would be great

Back