What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Rules Feedback

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
rulefeedback.png

Roleplay UK - Rule Feedback

Links: Changelog - Rules

This is a player owned community and player ran community therefore it is important that we look to the community for suggested amendments to the rules and feedback

This thread is for the following:

• New rule suggestions
  • Constructive Feedback
  • Highlighting mistakes
It is not for:

• Moaning about the rules because you or your friend is banned
  • Asking questions about rules, That should be done here instead

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we talk about police hostages :) it was changed a while ago because the police were struggling with low numbers (I think) but now there are more than ever! 

Can we talk about police hostages :) it was changed a while ago because the police were struggling with low numbers (I think) but now there are more than ever! 
The only rules about police hostages are CSO's and PCSO's, This rule will stay due to the fact at this level you are considered still inexperienced.

@Reece Smurffrom that early reply I take it you haven't read the new rules yet :)

Whoops new rules? I'm on it now!

Lol just had a quick look through my bad thanks for the speedy response though 

The new layout looks a lot cleaner and easier to read however only suggestion I would put is to maybe split them up a bit more for example white listed roles is all one section and I personally (not sure about others) found is easier to direct people to a certain role just based on the title eg; Police rules.

I'm not sure if what i'm putting makes sense as i'm tired 

Jumping into people vehicles as soon as it's pulled out,as in before the lock actually kicks in,I've had this happen 4 times in Agios where there is no greenzone.

If this is covered somewhere apologies.

Also i think the Knockout should be explored a bit more rule wise as i dont see much regarding it.

@IL Sea LionI think i mentioned we are a roleplay community several times.

The issue is you are always going to get people who don't care about our rules to even go and read them and are just here to kill, You keep reporting and we will keep banning.

The new layout looks a lot cleaner and easier to read however only suggestion I would put is to maybe split them up a bit more for example white listed roles is all one section and I personally (not sure about others) found is easier to direct people to a certain role just based on the title eg; Police rules.

I'm not sure if what i'm putting makes sense as i'm tired 
1f61c.png
you right about that if you can get abit more deep into that rules!!

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.  

Is this rule only meant for the greenzones or is it for everything that is not the airport?

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 200m above the ground unless landing, Flying over a greenzone or near a greenzone will destory any good roleplay so please refrain from doing so.  

Is this rule only meant for the greenzones or is it for everything that is not the airport?
that rule abit confusing with the police laws !?!?

To confirm this Rule

7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

Meaning that once you buy a rebel License you are unable to apply or play as a Cop/BH until you have your license removed?

The new rule layout looks cleaner however as an old member of the community I did prefer having letters. As someone who is/was (if it comes back) apart of the mentor team and someone that still actively helps other members I was able to refer to the rules as I knew most of the rules of by heart.

(7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

So as an officer I have to remove the licence, and then rebuy the license every time I go on Police holiday?

The issue with this rule is that you can buy things that are not considered illegal in the rebel outposts, such as items of clothing, range finders, smoke grenades etc. Although these items are not considered illegal, the only way to get them is by having the rebel license. 

As off duty officers we are also allowed to carry a vermin for self defence, and although it is an illegal weapon and will be treated as such if approached by the police while off duty, we are allowed to have it.

Is the way I have interpreted this rule correct?

@Capt C

rangefinders and smoke grenades are illegal :)

(Atleast they were last year {2015})

Dammit, I was so used to the letters xD.

Some issues I saw:

2.9: 

Starts "Trading AltisLife.co.uk....." which doesn't make entire sense. I'd suggest just removing the first word.

4.6:

http://my.altislife.co.uk/ needs to be changed to http://stats.altislife.co.uk/index.php

6:

Does this apply to blue zones such as NPAS?

9.1.2:

What if you are being held hostage etc?

To confirm this Rule

7.1.1) Holding a rebel licence you are unable to be in the Police (unless on Police holiday) or be a bountyhunter.

Meaning that once you buy a rebel License you are unable to apply or play as a Cop/BH until you have your license removed?
think that shouldent be because when wii are just like to buy some cloths and pdw 

that smg are allowed for cops!!

Back