What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Silencer prices way to high

Steffen

I know that silencers are good, but the prices are almost as high as the top weapons you can buy. Wich even adds up on the rebel death costs. 

Dying with full gear is expensive and takes time and i think it could been fixed with the reduced price with silencers.

Full outfit is around 25-35k and the weapons are around 180 if your'e a donator or

almost 400k if not a donator! 400k! let me rephrase that 400.000£. that is the sum for a GOOD bank robbery, almost half a full HEMTT truck with cocaine sold in kavala.

I dont complain because im a donater and still think i spend way to much money for guns daily because of dying. So then i start to think is this really a pay to win server ?

I dont mean to be rude or anything, it is a really good server. But i kind of feel bad for the guys who dont have donated.

All rebels know how fast the cops pull the trigger or send you to jail, so your weapon is not going to stay with you so long. My record for holding the same weapon is around 1 day, dont know about you guys but i feel the prices are abit high.

Well i think it would be a pretty good start to just reduce the prices of the silencers, because it is getting really boring to buy new weapons for that kind of high price and to only lose it again after just a few hours.

What do you guys think ?

I gave up using silencers a long time ago, they cost so much I'd rather save up for the next time I'm going to buy a weapon. And sometimes they disappear from your inventory too! I think 50-60k for non-donators would be good.

Yeah totally aggreed on this subject.

I stoped buying it aswell. Silncer shouldent be as expensive as some of the best guns realy..

I know that silencers are good, but the prices are almost as high as the top weapons you can buy. Wich even adds up on the rebel death costs. 

Dying with full gear is expensive and takes time and i think it could been fixed with the reduced price with silencers.

Full outfit is around 25-35k and the weapons are around 180 if your'e a donator or

almost 400k if not a donator! 400k! let me rephrase that 400.000£. that is the sum for a GOOD bank robbery, almost half a full HEMTT truck with cocaine sold in kavala.

I dont complain because im a donater and still think i spend way to much money for guns daily because of dying. So then i start to think is this really a pay to win server ?

I dont mean to be rude or anything, it is a really good server. But i kind of feel bad for the guys who dont have donated.

All rebels know how fast the cops pull the trigger or send you to jail, so your weapon is not going to stay with you so long. My record for holding the same weapon is around 1 day, dont know about you guys but i feel the prices are abit high.

Well i think it would be a pretty good start to just reduce the prices of the silencers, because it is getting really boring to buy new weapons for that kind of high price and to only lose it again after just a few hours.

What do you guys think ?
I've could not have said it better myself!

- CnC HelmetLicker

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys probably dont even realize how much of an advantage a simple silence will give you in a fight against police, when i was a rebel i had times when i fired a silenced shot at the police and they turned at the completely wrong direction and scouted for me in a completely wrong area. It does alot for you so i think the prices are fair, even as a rebel i had thought about this and i came to the conclusion that its fair, just my opinion ofcourse.

It gives you a big advantage, but still costs way more than it should imo

Back